Future JCFers.........our kids!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Future JCFers.........our kids!

OK, how about some pics of our kids? Here's mine spending some quality zoo time with dad. Elizabeth (5), and Melleny (1). I'll tell ya folks, these two girls are why I live, why I work, and why I do everything else I do! For those of you that don't have children yet, you don't know what you're missing! My two little girls keep me young! Oh, and yeah, they stress the hell out of me sometimes so bad I want to choke them both! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] But I'll tell ya what, they are THE most important things in my life. Let's see yours!

My goal in life is to be the kind of asshole my wife thinks I am.

Re: Future JCFers.........our kids!

I have a picture of my kids smeared all across my ex's stomach!! [img]/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]

Comment

Shoot, don't dribble Ace [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
      "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Oh fuck, I see where this thread is going. first responders: Two California guys with no kids........ [img]/images/graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img] go figure. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Yeah, I didn't mean to hijack your thread. Just to get it back on track, I'll post some pictures of someone else's kids... For the record, I have no idea who these kids are, thank you Google image search!!

Comment

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] Dat's right y'all! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Hey Mark here are a couple of my neices - ain't they cute?

Comment

I dont have kids yet but I hope they become JCFers not bad seeds that play PRS guitars.

Comment

Ron, when you do have kids of your own, I hope to god they're BOYS! There just ain't gonna be nothing cute about a 7 ft. 300 lb. girl! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

LOL [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] That would only happen if I married a 8' woman! [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

I'm with you Mark. Here are some of my favorite things !!
                    [image][/image]

Love 'em !!! [img]/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img]

Comment

This is a pic of my two sons. They are wearing shirts from the older ones band..What Lies In Ruins.

And the older one is getting "The Yellow"
                      http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v2...s/000_0194.jpg
                      in the not too distant future. Used to be a JCF'er and still loves Jacksons and Charvels.
                      The Buzzard does not fear
                      The man in riot gear
                      Harvest a skull of stone
                      The Buzzard grows his own...

Comment

Hey flametop, ill take that corrosion of conformity poster on the wall [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

Comment

My two with what they call the "fire guitar."

Alvin
                          MakeAJazzNoiseHere: You kidding me? I'd suck her fartbox dry in a heartbeat. 9/29/2011 quote about Megan Fox

Comment

my 12 year old son
                            thinks he's bad to the bone [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

with my 18 year old daughter ...lined up for sibling mug
                            shot along with the menace to society Dobie the crazy jack terrier
                            “But does it help with the blues rock chatter?"-Hellbat

Comment

my two at the AAC in Dallass watching the Wings play the Stars

shawnlutz.com

Comment

Working...
                              X