Most valuable guitar?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Most valuable guitar?

Whats your most valuable guitar? Not necessarily monetary value, but if there was a guitar in your possession that you would NEVER let go of, what would it be?

Mine would be my green ghost flames Y2KV. Its the first Jackson I ever got...quite a bit of sentimental value behind it.

Re: Most valuable guitar?

I sold my babies...even the ones I got attatched to. That GGF Y2KV sounds killer though, I'd taker that fukker with me to the grave...but I plan on a having a viking funeral style thing when I go [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

My DKMG I have right now! That guitar and I have been through a lot together...

My strap locks failed a few years ago and I broke the original neck on it. After much time and effort and money I finally got it back very close to what it once was. I made a few personal mods on it so for me it's a metal monster.

I have a custom on order that I think takes the DKMG concept a little further so when I get that I'm hoping that will be my ultimate, can't do without bad motor scooter! Should be anyway! [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
      Whataya Mean I Don't Support The System? I Go To Court When I Have To!

Comment

All mine are available for a price.
        "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

my newly aquired Carvin DC127 will never leave. the neck is just wow.

Comment

Probably my Adrian Smith replica GMW
            Popular is not the same as good
            Rare is not the same as valuable
            Worth is what someone will pay, not what you want to get

Comment

my first guitar.. I'd never sell it. I would get zero dollars for it and miss it very much. It's a black squier strat with white pickguard and (very comfy) maple/maple neck.
              "I hate these filthy neutrals! With enemies, you know where they stand. But with neutrals... who knows? It sickens me!"

Comment

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

+1 but some aren't available at anything resembling a reasonable price. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabis, ad caput tuum saxum immane mittam!

Comment

All mine are available for a price too except for the once that are irreplaceable. Like my 84 SD RR0875, ESP eet fuk explorer, my Kerry King ESP V and my Kirk Hammett owned ESP.

Comment

I've got a PRS that I bought as an "investment" about 15 years ago, when they were still being hand made.

But my Jackson/Charvel mutt is the guitar that I won't ever let go.
                    Until you get weaned off the boobie, you are going to have to do what the wife wants too. -Rsmacker

Comment

thats tough coz i like all mine for different reasons....tho possibly my humble ol' epi SG - looks killer, sounds killer, plays killer...but if i had a custom charvel, i'd probably take that as well...

Comment

My Lado Lazer is a one of a kind, and will never go anywhere. I have a few others that I would never sell too, but that is the ONE.
                        Sleep!!, That's where I'm a viking!!

http://www.myspace.com/grindhouseadtheband

Comment

my Ibanez 175 copy (FA-100), and my 550 SpongeBob are both staying for good. All the rest are just sorta visiting me [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                          Courtesy, Integrity, Self-control, Perseverance, Indomitable Spirit

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                            [ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

+1 but some aren't available at anything resembling a reasonable price. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

+1 I love some of my guitars in particular and hold them very dear but if someone wants to put my kids through college I ain't no fool [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                            I want REAL change. I want dead bodies littering the capitol.

- Newc

Comment

Many guitars have came and went at my house, and will continue to do so, but my CS Dinky is here to stay. Best damned axe I've ever played period.
                              My goal in life is to be the kind of asshole my wife thinks I am.

Comment

Working...
                              X