yeah, our first gold today!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• yeah, our first gold today!

2nd day and Smigun grabbed the gold in 15+15km women's skiing.

a couple of goldies more to come...I hope
    "There is nothing more fearful than imagination without taste" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

"To be stupid, selfish and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost" - Gustave Flaubert

Re: yeah, our first gold today!

Oh, Olympics....I thought you were gonna tell us about a booger you picked [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]
    "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

I thought that your record had gone gold...

No medals for Japan yet.
      Until you get weaned off the boobie, you are going to have to do what the wife wants too. -Rsmacker

Comment

yeah, I'm with quantumrider. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

well, eerrmm... so congrats to the female skiiers. [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
        tremstick give-away (performer series trem)

Comment

Is the Olympics on? [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] I am interested in the Hockey though. Jack.

Comment

lol our female hockey team won 16 - 0 Vs Italia yesterday. Shots were 68 - 6

Comment

we also won the 5000 meter speed skating. it was awesome.

Comment

we just won gold and silver on the 3500 meter speed skating for women [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] more to come for sure [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
                "I hate these filthy neutrals! With enemies, you know where they stand. But with neutrals... who knows? It sickens me!"

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                  lol our female hockey team won 16 - 0 Vs Italia yesterday. Shots were 68 - 6

[/ QUOTE ]

And 12-0 against Russia today. Wow!

Comment

We also won gold in women's moguls yesterday!!!
                    Sleep!!, That's where I'm a viking!!

http://www.myspace.com/grindhouseadtheband

Comment

Don't you mean "they"? I would think that by saying that "we" won the gold you must be on the team.

The funny thing about the "we" and the "they" comments are that when a team you like wins its referred to as "we" won but when they lose its "they" lost. [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                        Don't you mean "they"? I would think that by saying that "we" won the gold you must be on the team.

The funny thing about the "we" and the "they" comments are that when a team you like wins its referred to as "we" won but when they lose its "they" lost. [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Well, in this case, by "we", I mean Canada collectively. It's not really like a sports team.
                        Sleep!!, That's where I'm a viking!!

http://www.myspace.com/grindhouseadtheband

Comment

Guy's winter olympics is weird for me. My best friend in elementary school was from Buffalo NY, so we always acted out bobsledding and sh!t when we were kids.

I always had a soft spot for winter olympics after that. I even sent my kids to their rooms to watch winter olympics so I could get drunk tonight [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Anyway, it is really hard to enjoy this crap when it gets to 85 degrees everyday and hasn't even rained. Any of you all feel this way? I want to watch, but it is boring when you can play football outside or go to the golf course or batting cage.

congrats to the ass kicking olympians though [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]
                          When you take a shower in space, you have to press the water onto your body to clean yourself, and then you gotta vacuum it off. - Ace Frehley

Comment

Smigun's was a first for a women from Estonia as well. The temp here in TX does ruin it though.

Comment

I think Smigun is gonna take more medals.

I have the biggest hopes on Andrus Veerpalu (men's 15km skiing). He has the best technique in the world PERIOD. I hope he is in top notch shape.

US female snowboarders (pipe) did a good job today.

Too bad that Ahonen didn't won the ski-jump yesterday.
                              "There is nothing more fearful than imagination without taste" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

"To be stupid, selfish and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost" - Gustave Flaubert

Comment

Working...
                              X