Best prank I've seen in awhile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best prank I've seen in awhile

http://www.youtube.com/w/Chad%20getting%...Gxaol4qws&eurl= Turn up the volume for this

Re: Best prank I\'ve seen in awhile

Man that is SO fucked up. It's funny when adults jump, but ya don't scare a little kid like that. You wanna hear a real prank...these guys at a local high school got 5 chickens and let em loose in the school and numbered em 1,2,3,4,& 6. They found em and one appeared to be missing. The school officials closed down the school for 3 days lookin for that #5 [img]/images/graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Man, that chicken idea is crazily awesome.
      If you're flammable and have legs, you are never blocking a fire exit. Unless you are a table.

Comment

Funny, but I feel bad for the little guy at the same time.
        Whataya Mean I Don't Support The System? I Go To Court When I Have To!

Comment

I agree, not funny.....maybe a video of fly wings being pulled off.....yeah that's it !! [img]/images/graemlins/idea2.gif[/img]

Comment

And it was his step father, real cool...... [img]/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif[/img] not!
            When you take a shower in space, you have to press the water onto your body to clean yourself, and then you gotta vacuum it off. - Ace Frehley

Comment

I don't care what anybody says, that was fucking FUNNY!!! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

If another kid and done that to him it would be funny as hell. A step father doing that just seem wrong. Either way that kid will have nightmares for life.
                http://www.jacknapalm.com/

Comment

Yep ,4th graders jacking with each othe is funny, strange dude poking mama and torturing her kid [img]/images/graemlins/refuse.gif[/img] uhuh
                  When you take a shower in space, you have to press the water onto your body to clean yourself, and then you gotta vacuum it off. - Ace Frehley

Comment

Yah, that chicken thing was great. Wish I thought of something like that. I don't think my graduating class did anything, but then again I don't think I stuck around by the end for too long. I graduated and all, I think I just skipped out very early

Comment

I dunno, I thought it was hilarious. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                      Imagine, being able to be magically whisked away to... Delaware. Hi... Im in... Delaware...

Comment

I think that anyone intentionally doing something to bring a kid to tears like that needs his ass beat pretty hard and then afterwards just saying it was a joke...what a dick. Scare someone who gets it, then it would be funny, not a liitle kid...what a patetic fucker that guy is
                        shawnlutz.com

Comment

That's the kind of thing that might be funny to talk about doing when you and the wife are a little tired of the kids driving you nuts, but no sane parent would ever do. That's just plain mean to do to a kid. That kid's father is laughing at his son being brought to tears in fear? What's next, does he drown the kid's dog in the pool and film that too? "Look at the little pansy cry 'bout his puppy!" When that kid grows up and pays the orderlies at dad's old age home NOT to change his diaper for a week, he'll deserve it.

And, the chicken idea is brilliant [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
                          Courtesy, Integrity, Self-control, Perseverance, Indomitable Spirit

Comment

I really dont think that the stepfather thought he would be crying over it.
                            Imagine, being able to be magically whisked away to... Delaware. Hi... Im in... Delaware...

Comment

This reminds me of one video I saw where a mom and dad warned their sons to NOT watch the texas chainsaw massacre or one of those other chainsaw slasher type movies, but as kids do, they ignored their parents instructions and they stayed up late and watched the movie anyway. so the next morning the mother notices both kids sleeping in the same bed, all under the covers because they got the shit scared out of them by the movie. so the parents figured they would have a laugh. the mom got out the video camera and explains the scenario as she is climbing the stairs withthe camera on. so she gets up to their bedroom and the dad is in the bedroom already with a goalie style hockey mask on, with a chainsaw in his hands. so the mom gives him the signal the camera is on and he starts up the chainsaw and revs the shit out of it. those kids jumped about 4 feet in the air and both flew off the bed, one hit the window and knocked the blinds right off it. those kids were pissed onces they discovered that it was their dad playing a trick.

Now tell me those kids wont be fukked up for a while because of that! and yes, in the end, they will choose their parents nursing home!!!! They will laugh last!

I do agree, the chicken idea is awesome!!!
                              "clean sounds are for pussies" - Axewielder

Comment

Working...
                              X