this is why we wear seatbelts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• this is why we wear seatbelts

this dude didn't wear his. not that it would have helped much I don't think.

(warning to those of weak constitutions! LOL)

http://media.putfile.com/1-thrown_from_vehicle_fatal
    the guitar players look damaged - they've been outcasts all their lives

Re: this is why we wear seatbelts

Haha, he would have been fine probably had he been wearing it. He might have lived also if that car didn't run him the fuck over. Well, he won't be stealing any more SUVs.
    Sleep!!, That's where I'm a viking!!

http://www.myspace.com/grindhouseadtheband

Comment

That is freakinf crazy man!! I don`t even know if he was conscience when he hit the pavement, if not, I dought he was alive or conscience when he got run over-wow. Jack.

Comment

Heh, that was awesome! Death to the criminal!! [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]
        I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

When I was in highschool a buddy hit a guy on a bike with a backpack full of owls. Crazy shit to see him on the side of the road with cops everywhere and feathers all over the road, a bicycle twisted up and someone laying a sheet over a body.

Luckily he was the second guy to hit him, but he held the dudes hand as he lay dying.

On a brighter note, did I ever tell you cats about my neighbor who wone the Darwin award in the SeaWorld Killer Whale tank...

That dude had a death wish and it was granted....
          When you take a shower in space, you have to press the water onto your body to clean yourself, and then you gotta vacuum it off. - Ace Frehley

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
            Haha, he would have been fine probably had he been wearing it. He might have lived also if that car didn't run him the fuck over.

[/ QUOTE ]
            no I don't think so. if you watch the slow motion, some big piece of white stuff comes off his head when it hits the pavement right before he gets minced under the oncoming traffic. the top of his head probably, so you know the cops were telling that hysterical woman driving the black sedan that ran him over that he was already dead when she hit him.
            [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
              ...so you know the cops were telling that hysterical woman driving the black sedan that ran him over that he was already dead when she hit him.
              [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

She was probably gabbing away on her cell phone and probably didn't even know what she hit [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] It looks like she had plenty of time to avoid hitting the dude, the other cars did.
              Whataya Mean I Don't Support The System? I Go To Court When I Have To!

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                When I was in highschool a buddy hit a guy on a bike with a backpack full of owls. Crazy shit to see him on the side of the road with cops everywhere and feathers all over the road, a bicycle twisted up and someone laying a sheet over a body.

Luckily he was the second guy to hit him, but he held the dudes hand as he lay dying.

On a brighter note, did I ever tell you cats about my neighbor who wone the Darwin award in the SeaWorld Killer Whale tank...

That dude had a death wish and it was granted....

[/ QUOTE ]

Owls? What the fuck was he doing with a backpack full of owls? Had he shot them? Please elaborate.

Oh, and let's hear the one about the killer whale too.

Comment

Karma can be a bitch [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
                  shawnlutz.com

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                    She was probably gabbing away on her cell phone and probably didn't even know what she hit [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] It looks like she had plenty of time to avoid hitting the dude, the other cars did.

[/ QUOTE ]
                    I agree with your first part, but he was rapidly deposited in her lane 10 ft in front of her fast-moving car, nobody would have had time to stop in that instance.

but it makes the video, yo? [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

I don't think whoever hit him saw it coming. If you watch it again, there was a big white Suburban that went by right before she hit him and it probably blocked their view. A seatbelt may not have saved him here by looking at how the top of the vehicle hit that median, but if it didn't hit like that he probably would have had a chance.

People like that don't deserve to live. You rarely get away with running from the cops. There are so many innocent people you put at risk. That could have very easily been some innocent person getting hit by oncoming traffic.

A lot of agencies are starting to limit persuits because of stuff like this and that is absolutley the wrong approach to take. It send the message that if you evade the police at high speeds, they will back off and that will once tempt more people to run from the cops. Very bad.

Matt

Comment

I agree Matt... telling officers not to pursue is the wrong message.
                        Personaly I think the use of deadly force should be authorized.
                        If someone is running, they have no regard for the publics safety and therefor should be deemed an immediate threat.
                        Forget trying to stop and arrest, let the officer(s) unload on the vehicle. Wonder how many idiots will try it after seeing a few morons get their butts killed.

Not to go to far off topic, but this is why I feel that anyone who runs a red light should be arrested on the spot for attempted murder.
                        It's called depraived indifference. They have no regard for that fact that what they are doing (running the light) could kill someone, including themselves.
                        Just my little rant. One of those mother f'rs hit my wife and daughter two weeks ago and the guy tried to blame it on my wife... who was sitting still!!! When he tried to avoid hitting someone who was rightfully in the intersection, he ran into my wifes car which was stopped in the cross walk waiting to turn.
                        Sorry about that... back on topic.
                        -Rick

Comment

Dead, and well deserving of death. More chlorine.

Mike
                          Sleep. The sound doesn't collapse to riffs of early eyes either.

Comment

I dunno, innocent people getting killed in high speed police pursuits needs to stop. No point in high speed chasing someone who flees for something as simple as expired license, its just stupid imho.

In this video the punishment doesn't fit the crime but thats the risk you take when you lead a life of crime and speed away like a mad man with blatant disregard for the safety of others. If that SUV would have went all the way into oncoming traffic there could have been other fatalities.
                            shawnlutz.com

Comment

I believe it does fit the crime. That scumbag could have hit a schoolbus full of children. He definitely deserved what he got, and don't forget, his death was a result of his own actions.

Comment

Working...
                              X