Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: 3 kickass birthdays..Lerxstcat ,TËKKŸ & Shawn

[ QUOTE ]
    Happy Birthday cubed!!!! [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

I think thats a birthday faux pas. Birthdays are are not exponential. the correct wish should be "Happy Birthday X 3"

[img]/images/graemlins/nono.gif[/img]

[img]/images/graemlins/poke.gif[/img]
    "clean sounds are for pussies" - Axewielder

Comment

Happy Bdays guys.
      I still keep practicing though.... Mostly because I hate my neighbors.-MakeAJazzNoiseHere

Comment

HBD to the old guys [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]
        [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

Comment

happy birthday dudes! [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]
          Light intervened, annihliating darkness.
          The path of salvation made clear for the prodigal human race

Comment

HAPPY BIRTHDAYS GUYS!!! Hope they're as good as mine was!!!

[img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

James

Comment

hbd x 3 = a kick ass day!

Comment

Kick ass - Having fun and making the most of your day while enjoying yourself. I've got my own frakin lingo I tell ya. My most common toast: To health, wealth, and an asskickin good time [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Comment

Hey guys, thanks for including me! I wasn't here on my B-day because I was in Arlington where my brother-in-law's ashes were interred. He was a WWII veteran and war hero, as well as one of the greatest guys you could ever meet. I really felt honored that the day chosen for his interment was my birthday, even though it was just a coincidence. We have fewer of these great men to honor every year, so cherish them if you know them. They saved our world as we know it.
                  Ron is the MAN!!!!

Comment

HBD doods!

Chee-yahs!!! [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Oh....BTW! Chris...I'm borrowing a derivative of your SN
                    Besides...you know how much I dig 'Birds as well! [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

Comment

Happy Birfdays...

Triple PP time.. [img]/images/graemlins/eek.gif[/img]

hopefully not together..maybe at the same time...that would be cool...um, I guess. [img]/images/graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

OK, syncronize watches and BEGIN! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Rich...here's to your Bro-in-law man [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]
                      "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
                      Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

HBD guys!! [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
                        X