X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Record Snowstorm Blankets Northeast

[ QUOTE ]
    [ QUOTE ]
    I think we got close to two feet here. Uggggh!!!

[/ QUOTE ] Yes, watching my inmates shovel all that snow yesterday got me exhausted. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]
    LOL I live in a townhouse, all I had to do was shovel to get my car out, then the plows came and cleared both of my spots. Then all the Mexicans came and shoveled my steps and sidewalk. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
    I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
      I can do my driveway in about a half hour, but I have older neighbors that I shovel out every storm.

[/ QUOTE ] Is that why they stay so young? [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
      I am a true ass set to this board.

Comment

I had a 2 hour delay for school today...which I spent getting my car out of an ice block.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
          I had a 2 hour delay for school today...which I spent getting my car out of an ice block.

[/ QUOTE ]
          You shoulda did it yesterday when the snow was soft and easy to shovel! [img]/images/graemlins/fart.gif[/img]
          I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Dang, a lot of you suckas are from Jersey! [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]
            "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

You should vacation here and get away from that warm and sunny west coast. There's no place like Jersey. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Comment

27". took me 6 hours to get home from NYC to the Island. usually only takes 30 mins. it was awful. i have pictures from it. i'll post in a bit.

Comment

Working...
                X