• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Scott Stapp Gets Married, Arrested

This guy needs to name his next band Tool

-Nate
    Insert annoying equipment list here....

Re: Scott Stapp Gets Married, Arrested

Too bad, he's actually pretty talented. Looks like he's traveling down the EVH road, but much too soon!
    My goal in life is to be the kind of asshole my wife thinks I am.

Comment

"Nesheiwat had taken a position as director of public affairs for the Scott Stapp Foundation, an organization aimed at promoting healthy parent-child relationships."

Irony! [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

Wow, that was a really detailed article, kudos to Gina Serpe.
      "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
        According to TMZ.com, which first reported the incident, Stapp demanded a blood-alcohol test at the station, where he registered a 0.18--twice the legal limit.

[/ QUOTE ]
        [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] what a fuckin idiot!

[ QUOTE ]
        Stapp's debut solo album, The Great Divide, was released in November to little fanfare and even fewer sales

[/ QUOTE ]
        [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
        the guitar players look damaged - they've been outcasts all their lives

Comment

Hmmm, I didn't know he got divorced from the hot blonde he was married to and had a kid with. Guess she got sick of his sorry ass, and I imagine this new one probably will soon, too.
          Oh, yeah, Eddie Vedder wants his voice back, too, loser! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
          I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

A little insider for you guys my close & long time friend is now on his personal staff He said he loves the pay but it's a big baby sitting job.He attended the wedding to keep an eye on this guy & all went well, untill they hit L.A. He is back here in Miami waiting to hit the road with this guy. He said what ever working for him pays his bills & since he has teenagers of his own whats 1 more [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
            According To The Prophecy

Comment

Doesn't look like the man has hit bottom yet. [img]/images/graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img]
              Occupation: Department Director for the Department of Redundancy Department

Comment

"Oh, yeah, Eddie Vedder wants his voice back, too, loser!"

When I saw that he was arrested I thought for sure Eddie finally pressed charges for grand theft.
                [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Great.. the little tard will be here in Phx on March 18th... funny... I've heard nothing about it. No advertising at all.
                  -Rick

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                    He said what ever working for him pays his bills & since he has teenagers of his own whats 1 more [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]
                    actually most teenagers can hold their liquor better than this douchebag [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                    the guitar players look damaged - they've been outcasts all their lives

Comment

being close to the family of an Alter Bridge member, I heard alot of inside stuff about what an asshole Scott is, he certainly has lived up to everything I've been told.
                      I say the boy ain't right!

Comment

Working...
                      X