Wow!! I CAN play!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wow!! I CAN play!!

feeling very satisfied after learning a riff i thought i'd never be able to play...shattered by pantera...i feel so good right now [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Re: Wow!! I CAN play!!

good work [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Comment

I love the feeling you get when you finally learn something new and accomplishing... [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]
      If you're flammable and have legs, you are never blocking a fire exit. Unless you are a table.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
        I love the feeling you get when you finally learn something new and accomplishing... [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Most definately. But there are time I say to myself 'self, you should have been able to do that before.' I feel like I have been sandbagging and then I have to punish myself. It's never pretty.
        http://www.jacknapalm.com/

Comment

So what is it you guys take that suddenly makes you able to rip some killer licks? Where can I buy a bottle?
          My goal in life is to be the kind of asshole my wife thinks I am.

Comment

that is a good feeling sonic, I know.

I have finally gotten to a point with my playing where I can learn virtually any song, like my skills are to the point where I can pull different shit off just by trying and messing around with it for a few times. not crazy difficult shit like Petrucci shredding, but basic songs and the little parts that before would bedevil me to no end. I'm just ABLE to play stuff now, whereas before I'd have to spend hours learning the fingerings, etc.

this may not be much for some, but for me this is a big freakin deal. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
            the guitar players look damaged - they've been outcasts all their lives

Comment

Skorb, learn The Sentinel by Judas Priest. By Feb 23 [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
              "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Working...
              X