Guitar show in NJ

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Guitar show in NJ

Guitar show at Brookdale CC in Monmouth County. I've been there the last 3 years and it's been pretty good. Some featured guests are Jack Frost, Chris Buono (Guitar World one hour practices) and local players. Well worth it.
    Occupation: Department Director for the Department of Redundancy Department

Re: Guitar show in NJ

When is it?
    Scott
    Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

This Sunday the 19th
      http://www.brookdaleguitarshow.com/

If I show up with the Mach 7 Jet Double, does that count for two guitars for discounts for me AND the wife? [img]/images/graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

Comment

Any other day I could make it [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img] They should have done it on Monday, since it's a holiday anyway.
        Courtesy, Integrity, Self-control, Perseverance, Indomitable Spirit

Comment

Hmm, maybe I'll go this year.
          I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Hm thats not too far... I wouldnt mind taking the ride.
            Imagine, being able to be magically whisked away to... Delaware. Hi... Im in... Delaware...

Comment

The JCFers are going to invade!

Comment

i was there last year
                will be there again sunday

only good thing about my old college, the guitar show [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

I'll be there! [img]/images/graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img]

Comment

Heading up now. Open til 4 or 5. Gonna bring my Martin D-16GT to see what I can trade for.

Comment

I used to work this show with my ex wife...

Did it 3 years in a row for the shop I worked at...got tired of seeing the same old shit year after year. Oh...and Jack Frost used to show up to every other one since the show's inception.

Comment

Good show. Way too many people. I got to talk to my friend Chris who was giving a clinic. He's moving up to Boston in 10 days to be near Berklee, where he teaches also.

There was lot of guitars there, but none that really caught my eye. Didn't get rid of my Martin, so it's still in house.

Jack Frost was there last year and also this year. I didn't get to see him cause I was sick when I went there and got sicker as the day went along, so I left.

All in all, bigger than last year.

Comment

i was there then made a quick trip to guitar center then went back again

hung out with jack frost allday, oddly enough i have several connections to him............person to person, person to person, kinda know him personally and he goes to the same gym as me.............small world huh?
                          lol

Comment

Cool, I wish i'd got to see him, but I was under the weather and didn't get there on time. Long trip back down the Parkway to Brick (seemed like it). [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

yeah i think he put on a better clinic last year, but i guess thats mainly because me and my friend were the only 2 asking him questions, everybody else was tight lipped

Comment

Working...
                              X