Guitar show in NJ

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Guitar show in NJ

I wish I could have made it, but I had to work. [img]/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img]
    Scott
    Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

They need to hold it at a different building. Last year they were forced over to this new building because of a b'ball game the same day. They stayed in the same building this year instead of going back to the arena were it was originally held.

If you get a chance, next year try to hit it. Well worth the $10.00, (or $5 if you bring a guitar to trade or sell).

As for last year, Chris Buono was playing the same time Jack Frost was and because Chris is a friend of mine I went to see him. Same this year except I got sick [img]/images/graemlins/sick.gif[/img] and had to leave.
      Occupation: Department Director for the Department of Redundancy Department

Comment

I only look for a small (and I mean very small) handful of guitars in my travels. Some are J/C's of course.

But I've not seen a lot of those there as frequently as I'd hoped for. Brooks started showing up to display some of his Phil guitars, and to sell off some that were just hanging around.

As for Jack Frost...I know him pretty well also. We go back a few years...long long long before his days in the "spotlight". We were doing guitar deals way back when.

Comment

Working...
        X