Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Picture of your Gear (Guitars & pedals (effects).

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Picture of your Gear (Guitars & pedals (effects).

Here's 2 pics of my three guitars & effects pedals.
    A 1984 Gibson SG standard w/orig. installed Kahler (I bought new then)EMG 81/85 pickups), a 1987 Charvel(C708462) polka dot model 6 neck-thru strat ( I bought new then)Jackson/Floyd type Tremolo, Stock active jackson pickups, neck dimarzio, & Fender Fat Strat with two Humbuckers, Dimarzio X2N & Fender bridge pickup in the neck, my effects: Dunlop Hendrix Fuzz/Wah, Boss Metal Zone, Boss CE-5 Chorus, & Boss DD-3 Delay, played thru a Marshall Half Stack, thats mine - what do you use, Gerald............Been playing guitar since 1979. [img]/images/graemlins/popcorn.gif[/img]

Re: Picture of your Gear (Guitars & pedals (effects).

Wrong forums, numbnuts! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

(semi-kidding)
    "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Yeah numbnuts!!! This should be in the classifiieds....I see a couple of things there I want! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
      My goal in life is to be the kind of asshole my wife thinks I am.

Comment

ignorence is BLISS!!!!!!!!!!! whats the offers [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

Comment

Polka Dot Model 6?!? [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] Was that a refin or did they do that at the factory?
          I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

<font color="yellow">To avoid being redundant, here's my current and newest lineup thread:

New Gear Thread 060214 </font>

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
              ignorence is BLISS!!!!!!!!!!! whats the offers [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Ha, ha BAD newbie! BAD! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

told at the time at guitar store - metalhead player (never gave name)ordered two like this and payed for one. only $100. more than stock at time w/case was & am Rhoads fan, bought quick. All I know is was brand NEW untouched, too me factory!! were's pics of you alls [img]/images/graemlins/poke.gif[/img]

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                  Wrong forums, numbnuts! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img])

[/ QUOTE ]

Naaa, this is as good a place as any. The post would just get lost in the madhouse that is the "I hate Lee" forum anyway. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                  Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabis, ad caput tuum saxum immane mittam!

Comment

hey ron are you in a hurry to break 18k?
                    I want REAL change. I want dead bodies littering the capitol.

- Newc

Comment

Hey tim blah blah blah 6k?

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                        [ QUOTE ]
                        Wrong forums, numbnuts! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img])

[/ QUOTE ]

Naaa, this is as good a place as any. The post would just get lost in the madhouse that is the "I hate Lee" forum anyway. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

bwhahahahahah

Comment

The guitars I own at the moment: ESP/LTD EC-300P, Fender Double Fat hardtail, Schecter 007 Elite, LP Vintage Mahogany Studio, Jackson Dinky HX, Carvin SC90.

The Dinky HX with my old Jackson JJP (Jackson Junior Paul) which I kind of miss.

The Fender with my old Hamer Special FM that Travis now owns (may be coming back to me soon). And the Mesa F-30 combo I just sold on ebay. This may be the best pic I've ever taken! [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

THD Univalve head with Crate 4x12, Crate PowerBlock and vertical Jackson 2x12s.

Boss GT-8 into 1x12 cab with Carvin DCM150 power amp. I'm now using the GT-8 into my old Marshall Valvestate 8240 stereo chorus 2x12 combo, but I don't have a pic of that at the moment.

Comment

toejam I love your Fender Strat and the Jackson Les Paul.

nice amp rig too!! [img]/images/graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img]
                            the guitar players look damaged - they've been outcasts all their lives

Comment

Re: Picture of your Gear (Guitars &amp; pedals (effects).

Thanks! The Fender sounds awesome. It's just been pissing me off, though, as I can't get the intonation perfect on the low E string, and the saddle is all the way back and the action is as low as possible without fretting out. I need to utilize the micro-tilt adjustment and pitch the neck back to help some. Damn 9.5" fretboard radius! [img]/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
                              X