Speaking of Bad Taste

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Speaking of Bad Taste

We have an antigua Tele here in the shop, and I think it looks really cool. It also plays and sounds great, and is an awesome guitar. However, I do agree that wall of antigua guitars against a white backdrop does make me want to stop playing guitar.

Comment

Damn,last time I saw that color it was stuck in the bottom of Pampers...Oh,God..The memories...Like scars itching...Thankfully,those days are LONG gone...
      Bon Jovi is like a frozen Coca Cola.. It's cool, it's crunchy, but when all is said and done it is still pop....

Comment

I like that colour.

Comment

Is antigua spanish for bile? [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
          "You have a pud..your wife has a face. Next time she bitches..I'd play cock bongos on her cheeks..all four of them!" - Bill Z.
          I just just had a sudden urge to sugga dick..! If I wore that guitar and didn't suck male genitalia..somethin' is very wrong! - Bill Z.

Comment

"antique"
            "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
              Is antigua spanish for bile?

[/ QUOTE ]

That was a joke my friend. Maybe not a good one but still a joke.

Definition:
              Bile is a bitter, greenish-yellow alkaline fluid secreted by the liver of most vertebrates. In many species, it is stored in the gallbladder between meals and upon eating is discharged into the duodenum where it aids the process of digestion.
              "You have a pud..your wife has a face. Next time she bitches..I'd play cock bongos on her cheeks..all four of them!" - Bill Z.
              I just just had a sudden urge to sugga dick..! If I wore that guitar and didn't suck male genitalia..somethin' is very wrong! - Bill Z.

Comment

I know ....you are but what am I? [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

What's worse -- this color or the Gecko Burst available on the new Gibson Les Pauls?

-Mark

Comment

Tough call:

Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabis, ad caput tuum saxum immane mittam!

Comment

That Paul loks cool
                      I've fallen, Fallen through. If I'm Not With you, All I wanna Do Is Feel blue

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                        I like that colour.

[/ QUOTE ]
                        So do I. For some strange reason, I've always liked those.
                        I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Working...
                        X