X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: HOCKEY!!!

Finald won CZE 4-2

did anyone see that?
    Ruutu hurt Jagr pretty badly, his head was bleeding and shit.
    "There is nothing more fearful than imagination without taste" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

"To be stupid, selfish and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost" - Gustave Flaubert

Comment

yeah...nasty hit
      shawnlutz.com

Comment

Yeah, Finland vs Czech was a good game. Nice and fast.

Lutz - Yeah, Gerber was a brick wall in the net, it was impressive. Kind-of ironic that a Canadian scored both Switz goals though.

Comment

Sweden won USA 2-1
          "There is nothing more fearful than imagination without taste" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

"To be stupid, selfish and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost" - Gustave Flaubert

Comment

I watched my first ice hockey games ever this week, Finland vs Czech today, and it's not my cup of tea.. Too much agression and I can't see the damn puck 90% of the time [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
            "I hate these filthy neutrals! With enemies, you know where they stand. But with neutrals... who knows? It sickens me!"

Comment

watch those games about 10 times more and then you start to like it

Comment

Team USA sucks. I, for the life of me don't understand that ass-whipe of a coach train of thought....Knubble gets all this ice time and Billy Guerin rode the pine. they can score a goal yet he doesn't shuffle the lines or atleast try Modanno and Guerin on a same line...their teamates in Dallas.
                shawnlutz.com

Comment

The USA coach is a bonehead.
                  http://www.jacknapalm.com/

Comment

From another board:
                    Sheesh - if all it takes to beat Team USA is to stand there while everyone else is moving and doing cool stuf, I should have tried out. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                    "The cup floats pretty good till you get 2 or 3 people on it"~Vinnie Paul

Comment

First period... we are getting pwned by Finland. 2-0.

Too bad. We wont get our gold medal this year.

Comment

WTF happened to our passing game? Finland is schooling us big time.
                        THIS SPACE FOR RENT

Comment

Finland is the best team in the tournament so far. Lots of good hockey from other teams but Finland is playing very good team hockey and are very well coached.
                          shawnlutz.com

Comment

Finnish guys are smart and fast and they have the best scoring trio Selanne/Koivu/Lehtinen
                            Teemu is on fire every game.

after all their losts in previous tournaments, they deserve to win the gold this time

Comment

Canada won the gold

in women's hockey

Comment

so whats the prevailing thought for the finals, Russia vs Finland?
                                I say the boy ain't right!

Comment

Working...
                                X