Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: HOCKEY!!! FINLAND WON

FINLAND WON!!!!!!!!! 4-3 USA

Talk about intense game.....and those powerplays [img]/images/graemlins/eek.gif[/img]
    "There is nothing more fearful than imagination without taste" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

"To be stupid, selfish and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost" - Gustave Flaubert

Comment

I didnt get to see it [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img] Sounds like it was good game..
      shawnlutz.com

Comment

Finland was better the whole game but in the last period USA totally dominated, it was SUPER intense, when Finland had powerplay (5 against 4) then the US was still attacking HARD on the Finland's zone.

Hatcher hit Selanne with stick durning the game, Selanne's lip was bleeding. After the was a short interview with him, he was smiling and a couple of his theeth were broke "..ahh I probably lost 2 or 3 theeth but that doesn't matter, I can always buy a new ones, winning the gold is important..."
        well that was kinda funny
        "There is nothing more fearful than imagination without taste" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

"To be stupid, selfish and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost" - Gustave Flaubert

Comment

oh and Finland's goalie is BADASS, definetly the best in this tournament [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

Canada just lost 2-0 to Russia. They would of lost to Finland anyway.

It was a really good game, even though they got fucked by the referies again (100% legit goal... once again, didn't count)

Oh well, Finlands got my vote now, Russia has weak offence.

Comment

was an American ref no?
              shawnlutz.com

Comment

russia vs finland... 4-2 russia advances
                czech rep. vs sweden... 3-2 czech rep. advances

[img]/images/graemlins/poke.gif[/img] russia is on a mission.
                Guitars... Rhoads RX10D
                Amp... Pioneer
                Effects... Boss ME-20

Comment

I'm going with Sweden only because they have the most Red Wings on their team [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
                  shawnlutz.com

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                    I'm going with Sweden only because they have the most Red Wings on their team [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

+1
                    http://www.jacknapalm.com/

Comment

So it's Russia vs. Finland. It's going to be interesting game. Obviously I hope that Finland wins.

Comment

Re: HOCKEY!!! FINLAND KICKS ASS!!!

ahaaa!!!

did anyone saw Finland - Russia game?
                        Finns won 4-0
                        They really kicked ass.
                        Russia was ridiculous, they played lika a bunch of amateurs.
                        It was funny how Finland plyers went to the Russia's zone and just did what ever they wanted, it was just like "hey kiddo, look how good I can tribble with the puck"

the finlas should be VERY interesting, Finland VS Sweden, if Finland wons it would be probably the sweetest gold to them ever.

Comment

Sussana Poykio is pretty hot by the way.
                          [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

Sweden vs. Finland for gold. It's really the Red Wings vs. the Stars [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
                            shawnlutz.com

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                              russia vs finland... 4-2 russia advances
                              czech rep. vs sweden... 3-2 czech rep. advances

[img]/images/graemlins/poke.gif[/img] russia is on a mission.

[/ QUOTE ]

wow! [img]/images/graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img] i make lousy predictions [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                              finland looks untouchable. [img]/images/graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img]
                              Guitars... Rhoads RX10D
                              Amp... Pioneer
                              Effects... Boss ME-20

Comment

Czechs won the bronze 3-0, russia sucked again.

Comment

Working...
                                X