Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New SCAM alert warning!!

JCFers!

Heads up, I have become a victim of a clever scam while out shopping at Sports Authority.

This happened to me at Sports Authority on the El Camino Road in Encinitas and it could happen to you anywhere.

Here's how the scam works: Two seriously good-looking girls about 19 or 20 years old come over to your car as you're putting stuff in your car.

They both start wiping your windshield with a rag and Windex, with their breasts almost falling out of their skimpy tank-tops.

It is impossible not to look. When I thanked them and offer them a tip, they say 'No' and instead ask you for a ride to another shopping center.

You agree and they get in the back seat. On the way, they start having sex with each other.

Then one of them climbs over into the front seat and performs oral sex on you, while the other one steals your wallet.

I had my wallet stolen last Tuesday, Wednesday, twice on Thursday, again on Saturday, and also yesterday and probably again tonight.

[img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
    Charvel: Model1, 2 & 5, Surfcaster 12
    Jackson: DK2, JRS-2, Kelly

Re: New SCAM alert warning!!

Dude, that one got me laughing! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
    Whataya Mean I Don't Support The System? I Go To Court When I Have To!

Comment

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
      Scott
      Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

Hmmmm.... must go to Sports Authority... remember to bring phoney wallet. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
        -Rick

Comment

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Must go to Sports Authority!

Comment

I wouldn't mind being scammed right about now...
            If you're flammable and have legs, you are never blocking a fire exit. Unless you are a table.

Comment

...and then you woke up! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] Nyahahahaha [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]
              "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] They can take my wallet, I don't keep anything important in there [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img]
                  I need to go out a buy a dozon or so wallets [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

I just need directions to said Sports Authority from West Virginia... [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                      I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Hahahaha, that made me laugh

Comment

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

I'm outa here. Got to go pick up some mew shoes!!!! and clean undies [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
                            X