OK, let's hear it... V-Day confessional

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OK, let's hear it... V-Day confessional

Yesterday was Valentines day. So what did you do? (please, no graphic sex depictions) Did you shift your inner Romeo into high gear? Here's your place to tell everyone how much of a Don Juan you are! (and bookmark for ideas for next year)

I'll start it off. This year I really didn't go too hog wild. But she loved it. I purchased a bunch of Valentines in the boxes like most of you send your kids to school with. I filled most of them out and put them in a shoebox that I decorated with construction paper and heart stickers that came with the Valentines and cut a hole in the top to stick the Valentines in. Then I put it on our breakfast bar and put a box of candy in the hole I cut in the top. Then behind that was the dozen roses I purchased.

You think that was all?? No way! I also made an experimental dish (something I like to do and she likes for me to do) with Chicken, portobello mushrooms and a homemade cream sauce.
    Occupy JCF

Re: OK, let\'s hear it... V-Day confessional

I had roses and chocolate delivered to my wife at her pharmacy and they also presented her with a card. Within the card was a plane and cruise ticket for next Friday. We're going to the Eastern Caribbean for ten days.

In the evening we invited our children to join us for dinner at a nice restaurant. The kids were very excited to be out with Mom & Dad for Valentines Day and it was a lot of fun having them with us.

The cruise thing worked really well, for me, later in the evening. Our tenth anniversary is the day we leave so it tied in nicely with Valentines Day. Overall, a fun day.
    Tarbaby Fraser.

Comment

I put a cigarette out on my wife's forehead!

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] Just kidding [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

This year I didn't do anything other than get her a card. I will take her out to dinner on the weekend. I couldn't do it last night because I had to take my little rat to his swimming lesson.
      Sleep!!, That's where I'm a viking!!

http://www.myspace.com/grindhouseadtheband

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
        and a homemade cream sauce.

[/ QUOTE ]

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
        Hear the universe scream
        Bleeding from black holes
        Whom horns careless
        And whom God mourns

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
          (please, no graphic sex depictions)

[/ QUOTE ]

ok, but there's not much to write then [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
          "There is nothing more fearful than imagination without taste" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

"To be stupid, selfish and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost" - Gustave Flaubert

Comment

I just did the chocolates and a card thng. Last night I took her out to dinner at our favorite mexican food place.
            Scott
            Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

A well chosen card, 18 roses, some collectors edition hand painted glass Dolphin dry flower thingie, and a ruby heart necklace, AND made a nice steak dinner.

And... (insert graphic sex description here)... Sorta one of her gifts to me, haha...

I'm too nice to her... But, I'm getting laid off next month, so I figure I'll TCB while I have some dough.

Comment

James took me to Outback Steakhouse (we had never been there before) then we went to the bar for a few drinks, came home laid in the floor together and watched a movie. It was a great evening.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                  [ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Sorry, that's just not right [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

I done nothing but play guitar all day basically because i'm single [img]/images/graemlins/fart.gif[/img]
                    93 USA Soloist EDS
                    USA HT6 Juggernaut
                    Charvel DK24FR

Comment

I had to roll through the bars of a Bahama Breeze and a Houlihans before I found an empty seat at RED ROBIN! Life sucks for a married man on a business trip alone trying to find a seat for dinner on Valentines day!

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                        [ QUOTE ]
                        [ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Sorry, that's just not right [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Man, I didn't even catch that... Classic... [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

I did that too though...

Comment

I considered taking my wife out for dinner, but it just turned out better that I stayed home and cooked. Besides, she and a couple of my friends took me to Buca Di Beppo for my birthday.
                          Occupy JCF

Comment

Chocolate covered strawberries and a takeout dinner at home.

Comment

Sent her pink roses (her favorite) to her office, then went home and cooked Chicken Cordon Bleu with asparagus tips and salad. Did the whole dimly lit room with a candle on the table and a nice chablis all served right in front of the fireplace.

She was very pleased and then I pleased her some more later on. [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
                              X