OK, let's hear it... V-Day confessional

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: OK, let\'s hear it... V-Day confessional

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] Yeah...Yeah

Comment

I bought flowers and a balloon..... Grilled 4 steak fillets and 3 lobster tails for her and the kids.... I've been sick with bronchitis all week.... So, I still haven't had her cash-in on the "special cream sauce" yet.... Maybe tonight. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

A~
      All hail the 'King'
      R.I.P~ RLC

Comment

I went El Cheapo. Just a card, no gift...but I buy her stuff all the time anyway. Then we went to dinner at a sub place (her choice) and a late showing of "Underworld: Revolution". My wife and I are in agreement that Kate Beckinsale is indeed smoking hot, but they showed a preview of some new TV show with Stephanie March (from "Law & Order SVU") who is even hotter.
        sigpic

Comment

Stephanie March is hot, but for some reason I like her replacement, Diane Neal, better. Especially as a redhead.
          Occupy JCF

Comment

I found a usa strat at a pawn shop for next to nothing. I like holidays like that.

Comment

heh, we went to ikea and then got doughnuts; how romantic! (then lots of graphic sex, but I have to leave that out)

(We're going to her favorite restaurant this weekend)

Comment

Yeah, leave the graphic sex out. You see what happened when I just casually mentioned part of a dinner recipe. Some guys just got all discombobulated and started acting their shoe size. You start posting TMI and those guys will blame you for not being able to play guitar because of the friction burns on their hands.
                Occupy JCF

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                  You see what happened when I just casually mentioned part of a dinner recipe.

[/ QUOTE ]

Out baiting again I see.... [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

You have a small foot, don't you?
                    Occupy JCF

Comment

Isn't that "homegrown" cream sauce, Tekky...not homemade? [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Mike
                      Sleep. The sound doesn't collapse to riffs of early eyes either.

Comment

Sup Tekky, Did you and Mrs. Tekky have a good one??

A~
                        All hail the 'King'
                        R.I.P~ RLC

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                          You have a small foot, don't you?

[/ QUOTE ]

I wear a 10 1/2W I think it's just about right... I wear a 31x34 pants size and weigh 195 @ 6"

Any other questions? [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                            Isn't that "homegrown" cream sauce, Tekky...not homemade? [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Mike

[/ QUOTE ]

Nope.. Homemade. Heavy whipping cream, mushrooms, butter, chicken stock, basil, and a little olive oil.

[ QUOTE ]
                            Sup Tekky, Did you and Mrs. Tekky have a good one??

A~

[/ QUOTE ]

V-day was all good. How was yours and Mrs.KINGV's?

T
                            Occupy JCF

Comment

It was pretty intense in a bad way. I won't go into details out of respect for the parties involved, but a friend of mine really needed protection for her and her 3 year old daughter from her legally insane ex-boyfriend who just was released from jail that afternoon. Everything turned out fine in the end...

I do have a date with a blue haired Finn tomorrow night though, so that's an upside!!

Comment

Well,it was a quiet night here..My wife worked late and didn't get home until after 6:30,so I got the kids fed,rented them movies and sent them off to their leasures.

After the kids were out of the way,I made my wife Seafood Fettucini Alfredo,set the table with a candle.When she walked in,dinner was ready and waiting.We had cheesecake for desert,then I gave her the massage from hell and it knocked her right out...

After 5 years together,V~Day is just a card company profit pony,and the roses that were $10.99 on Monday were $35.99 on Tuesday,and $8.99 today...That's okay,she likes spring flowers better anyway...
                                Bon Jovi is like a frozen Coca Cola.. It's cool, it's crunchy, but when all is said and done it is still pop....

Comment

Working...
                                X