OK, let's hear it... V-Day confessional

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: OK, let\'s hear it... V-Day confessional

John, not true...I believe Peter North has the squirts everytime...but that's different! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

waite twenty years ..come back and then tell me all about your romantic weekends, jacuzzi boink-a-thons and flowery, heart shaped thing-a-ma-bobs.. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Sure , it always starts off that way..then slowly trickles down to a sack of white castle sliders and a game of pull my finger! [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]
    "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
    Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Surprised wife with card, nice diamond ring she had no idea she was getting, and dinner. She loved card and was happy I bought her something real nice. She didn't care for the ring, so it went back for a refund today while she searches for the "one". She was very "appreciative" that I went out of the way to surprise her though.

Comment

wow that's cool dude...she didn't like the ring..

that's kind of a bummer..well she'll find the "one"..hopefully within reason...in the same range..or close. [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

I think I just highjacked this thread...what else is new.. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
        "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
        Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]

Damn Troy...let's go out sometime..I never had a 200 dollar dinner before....but I'm still not putting out! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

I need to buy another Jackson first, try me again next year

Comment

my wife's been a real bitch lately...i went to get her a card and after reading all that .. [ QUOTE ]
            gee honey ...your the best

[/ QUOTE ]
            bullshit valentines day cards and lookin' at all the guys getting cards i said

f*ck it
            went home didn't get laid and did not give a rats ass
            after 19 years of her birthdays being national holidays...our kids birthdays being her"i gave birth days"
            and all the hallmark holidays thrown in between ... [img]/images/graemlins/rant.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/rant.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/rant.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/rant.gif[/img]

ahh...i'm much better now
            “But does it help with the blues rock chatter?"-Hellbat

Comment

Working...
            X