Discovery Health Show Airing Next Week

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Discovery Health Show Airing Next Week

Hi everyone. Most of you who know me, know about me (to some, maybe more than you wanted to know!), and for anyone who is interested there is a show on Discovery Health Channel in which I am featured. It has aired a half-dozen or so times already, and is airing again next Tuesday night, Feb 21, at 9pm Eastern, and again at 12pm on the 26th. You can find details on Discovery Health's website calendar, or here: http://health.discovery.com/tvlistin...=0&channel=DHC

I'm very proud of this show. I had to get over a lot of fear to put myself out there, but it is so important to me that people understand that people like me are regular people, for the most part... but most importantly that all we ever wanted in our lives was just to be normal, to simply be true to ourselves and be who we are. My ex is in the show as are the guys in my band... all of whom are some of the coolest people I've ever had the pleasure of knowing. I feel the same way about many of my friends here at the JCF.

As a lot of you know, it's very hard to be happy when you feel like an outcast or like you don't belong. It is important to remember that no matter who we are, we're all outcasts in one way or another, it's just that some people hide it better than others. And for some of us, it is impossible to hide it.

I would like to dedicate next week's show to the JCF, and especially to those of you who have been so supportive, kind and compassionate to me over the years. That means more to me than you may ever know.

THANK YOU

~Annah

Re: Discovery Health Show Airing Next Week

Thanks for posting this. I TIVO'd it last time and actually got the wrong hour but another interesting program on the same subject. I wanna see this so thanks!
    I keep the bible in a pool of blood
    So that none of its lies can affect me

Comment

Cool, Thanks for posting this. I have wanted to see the show since I found out about it, from the thread from a while back.

Congrats [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]
      Come and get one in the yarbles, if you have any yarbles, you yunick jelly thou!

Comment

I've been wanting to see this, Annah, but I don't get Discovery Health here. Damn Cablevision! I get Discovery, Discovery Times, Discovery Home and Discovery Kids, but no Health. Will it be on one of the others?
        I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Same here, Discovery Channel, but no Discovery Health. Maybe I can get someone to tape it for me.

Comment

I checked and Cablevision doesn't carry it in this area. I did email that link to Marcie Free. She'll prob me interested too if she gets it out in her area.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
              Hi everyone. Most of you who know me, know about me (to some, maybe more than you wanted to know!)

[/ QUOTE ]

Those that didn't, will know as soon as the link is clicked! [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
              "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

[ QUOTE ]

I would like to dedicate next week's show to the JCF, and especially to those of you who have been so supportive, kind and compassionate to me over the years. That means more to me than you may ever know.

THANK YOU

~Annah

[/ QUOTE ]

Awww... Annah, that is so awesome! [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                  Will it be on one of the others?

[/ QUOTE ]

Unfortunately, I don't think it will. I can burn DVD's of it, but can't really afford to mail them out.

Thanks you guys. You all rock!

Comment

I haven't seen you around here in a long time Annah, welcome back. I will look forward to the show. You will always have family here. [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]
                    My goal in life is to be the kind of asshole my wife thinks I am.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                      [ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Unfortunately, I don't think it will. I can burn DVD's of it, but can't really afford to mail them out.

[/ QUOTE ]
                      I'll send you a money order or PayPal for a copy of one.
                      I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Yep, will send payment here (to anyone that will DVR it). BTW good to see you again Annah, it's been awhile.

Comment

Hey Annah,

that kicks ass...

shit I don't have that channel...but my dad might.

I must check..

It's good to see you, yeah I'm still around.. [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Take care,

Bill
                          "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
                          Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Hey Bill! Good to see you're still around! [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

Thanks for your support you guys. If you want to make a donation using PayPal, I would be happy to send you a copy!

I've set up a donations page. So if you want a copy, go there, and I'll burn one and send it to ya! Thank you SO much for your support!!

By the way, I'm just about done writing a book about many of my experiences dealing with this; how music and art have been instrumental (no pun intended!) in helping me cope with it; the differences between being on one side and the other of the gender line, and so many other things. Hopefully it will be as entertaining as it is informative!

That's just one of the plethora of reasons I've been away from the boards for a while. But most of you know I take extended hiatuses... lol

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                              [ QUOTE ]
                              [ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
                              I'll send you a money order or PayPal for a copy of one.

[/ QUOTE ]

+1
                              I would love to have a copy as well...
                              Look Up...Get Up...And Never EVER Give Up...

Comment

Working...
                              X