Emthrax! Check out Artoo Potatoo!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Emthrax! Check out Artoo Potatoo!

"NEW YORK -- In this photo provided by Hasbro, the latest Star Wars Mr. Potato Head character 'Artoo Potatoo' is shown for the first time in Hasbro's showroom at the American International Toy Fair. Behind 'Artoo Potatoo' are the previously released characters 'Spud Trooper,' left, and 'Darth Tater,' right. (02/15/06 AP photo)

http://www.action-figure.com/index.p...icle&sid=19034

I immediately thought of you, Emmy! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
    "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Re: Emthrax! Check out Artoo Potatoo!

And I thought I had finally outgrown Mr. Potato Head.

Looks like Hasboro is gonna get some more of my money.

Don

Comment

Doesn't Darth Vader look like Eric Cartman there....no??

They all look like Cartman...what's going on..

am I high again.. [img]/images/graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img]
      "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
      Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Hey! Shut up you ass master! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
        "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

OK then...

C'ya.. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Omigod!
            I can collect them ALL!!!!!!!!!!!
            Get Chuk in here, he's gonna love this too. [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
            That little artoo potatoo is freakin' adorable, and I had no idea there was a Spud Trooper too! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
            Man... that just rocks! I opened this up and immediately yelled out "It's Artoo Potatoo!" and my son who I had been trying to get out of bed for the past 15 minutes instantly jumped out of bed and comes running into the living room and says "I wanna see!" Heh. Sweet.
            Thanks Ron! [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

High Emmy...I can't sleep.. [img]/images/graemlins/crazy.gif[/img]

Comment

What are they all looking at? Is the sky falling?
                Don't forget the corn. It's nutritious, delicious, and ribbed for her pleasure.

Comment

I need to get R2 guitar2

Comment

Donovan, that ROCKS! [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Jack, you have a point there. Yeaaaah, what are they all looking at?! [img]/images/graemlins/eek.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img]

Hi BillZ! [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Comment

I need R2 to finish my collection now!!

Comment

EM I'm already on this , but thanks for thinking of me [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                        According To The Prophecy

Comment

Seeing things like this make me almost regret curbing my collecting. Next step is getting over the attachment and sell it all off.
                          Occupy JCF

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                            EM I'm already on this , but thanks for thinking of me [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

I should have known! [img]/images/graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                            Sweet. I called up Mom today and told her all about them. She's getting my son all three of them for his birthday in a few weeks! YESSSS! He is going to flip!
                            One of the coolest things about having kids is that you can play with all of their toys with them. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

I was around when you had to use real potatos. Now what they need is a vintage "Spud Gun'. They were cool. Jam the barrel into a tater and shoot a half inch spud right into some poor kid's eye. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
                              I am a true ass set to this board.

Comment

Working...
                              X