No announcement yet.

Help a kid, win a Corvette............

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help a kid, win a Corvette............

This is being sponsored by a friend of a friend in Tulsa. A good cause, and a 1 in 1000 chance at the car. Not bad odds. I promised to post the link here. They will accept smaller donations as well.

LINK
    My goal in life is to be the kind of asshole my wife thinks I am.

Re: Help a kid, win a Corvette............

I'm not helping a kid win a Corvette. I don't have one, so why should he? Besides he's too young to drive.
    Sleep!!, That's where I'm a viking!!

http://www.myspace.com/grindhouseadtheband

Comment

Paul - [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

LOL That has to be one of the funniest comments I've read here. I just hope he was trying to be funny.
        "You have a pud..your wife has a face. Next time she bitches..I'd play cock bongos on her cheeks..all four of them!" - Bill Z.
        I just just had a sudden urge to sugga dick..! If I wore that guitar and didn't suck male genitalia..somethin' is very wrong! - Bill Z.

Comment

Help a Corvette hit a kid?
          I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

I think I saw that on youtube

Comment

Oh, it's for a deaf kid OK...

I thought it was for some 16 year old that would kill himself in a Vette...
              "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
              Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Ok maybe i can't read english anymore but from what i get you donate money so that this kid can get surgery and by donating YOU get the chance to win the corvette.

Ok tell me i am dumb and didn't understand what i was reading [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Ah ok seems like there was some editing. Seems like i still can understand english [img]/images/graemlins/crazy.gif[/img]

Flo
                http://www.myspace.com/drasticviolence

Thrash/Death-Metal from Germany

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                  Ok maybe i can't read english anymore but from what i get you donate money so that this kid can get surgery and by donating YOU get the chance to win the corvette.

Ok tell me i am dumb and didn't understand what i was reading [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Flo

[/ QUOTE ]

EXACTLY... haha

Comment

Yeah...I didn't get it at first either..I just edited my post...because I thought the Vette was for some young kid that would wreck it in the first five minutes..

I just glanced at the link then read the responses and posted on that assumption..
                    "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
                    Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]

Ah ok seems like there was some editing. Seems like i still can understand english [img]/images/graemlins/crazy.gif[/img]

Flo

[/ QUOTE ]
                      You are correct.
                      I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

What are you guys on about? [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
                        Sleep!!, That's where I'm a viking!!

http://www.myspace.com/grindhouseadtheband

Comment

Shut up and wave that white flag, ya hoser! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                          "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Working...
                          X