You Won't Believe This

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You Won't Believe This

I have been waiting for the NAMM Charvel Dinky I bought to come in. The shop got it last night and sent it UPS overnight. Well fuckin UPS does it again. They delivered the guitar to the wrong address. I've been waiting all day and it was delivered God knows where at 9:30 this morning. I made sure everyone knew the address and still screwed up. Like I said in another post: good help is very hard to find and very few give a shit. My point is proven once again. This should be a fun afternoon.
    "You have a pud..your wife has a face. Next time she bitches..I'd play cock bongos on her cheeks..all four of them!" - Bill Z.
    I just just had a sudden urge to sugga dick..! If I wore that guitar and didn't suck male genitalia..somethin' is very wrong! - Bill Z.

Re: You Won\'t Believe This

Dude, that sucks, but I am sure it will show up. Let's keep our fingers crossed.
    Scott
    Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

I'm sure it will show up. But I guarantee I will get every penny back I spent on shipping. And if that thing has been opened they are going to wish they never met me! And that is a promise.
      "You have a pud..your wife has a face. Next time she bitches..I'd play cock bongos on her cheeks..all four of them!" - Bill Z.
      I just just had a sudden urge to sugga dick..! If I wore that guitar and didn't suck male genitalia..somethin' is very wrong! - Bill Z.

Comment

The fact that this post was coherent says a lot about you. I would be so livid I would appear to be speaking in tongues. I hope that this turns out good for you.

Comment

Bro, words cannot describe how fucking pissed I am right now. I'm trying to play it cool for now but If that guitar doesn't show up in a hour, they are a going to have shot storm on their hands. My wife is an attorney in a large firm and those guys are just waiting to make UPS buy me a brand new custom shop. Did I mention I was having a nervous break down over this. Trust me. My stomach is in knots.

Comment

I'm surprised you are even typing words right now.
            I would be so pissed I would be shaking.
            UPS = fucktards in brown clothes.
            -Rick

Comment

They even look like turds that drive a moving turd. Thank god nothing like this has happened with me yet. Can't imagine what your going through dude.

Comment

can't you go online and click details to see where exactly it was delivered to?
                Also, did you call UPS. They can contact the driver that made the mistake and he will correct it. Many times UPS uses a dedicated truck for overnight deliveries. Especially it they are residential.

Comment

yeah that's what I do every monthy when I order my box of metal...track the UPS order in route...

I like my UPS dude..he's cool...he brings me metal..and he never broke a single jewel case..
                  "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
                  Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

They said they left it at my neighbors house around the corner by accident. They are not home of course. So, they either took it in and haven't called me or it's gone. I'm not feeling very good about this because I know the people well and think they would have called me.

Comment

It may have gotten delivered as they were running out. Have you peeked in on their porch? I'd be a ball of nerves by now.
                      Scott
                      Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

Which Dinky? There were a couple, at least.

Comment

dude, this guitar is fantastic. thanks!
                          I want REAL change. I want dead bodies littering the capitol.

- Newc

Comment

Good news! It's safe and sound right next door. Thankfully, the neighber is also a customer/friend of mine and I had his pager number. He called and said his wife got it this morning as she was running out (Stuka). Man did I blast the UPS supervisor a new one on the phone. I guess the ability to read is not a requirement for the job. Dumb fuckers. I don't remember who posted this before but - Signatures will be required on any future shipments that I make. I suggest you guys do the same. I know...... post pictures.

Comment

I like the UPS driver...he's a drug dealer and doesn't even know it [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Gotta give props to Mitch Headberg (RIP brother) [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img] for that one...except he used FedEx

Comment

Working...
                              X