Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

CBS Recruting for another season of Rock Star.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CBS Recruting for another season of Rock Star.....

...and I heard on the radio that Van Halen is again rumored to be the band that will appear. Apparently, there was some kind of press release that stated Van Halen cannot confirm OR DENY that they are considering being on the show.

I will say tbis, it would be one show I would never miss..it would be like watching a train wreck.

However, it would break my heart.

Mike
    Sleep. The sound doesn't collapse to riffs of early eyes either.

Re: CBS Recruting for another season of Rock Star.....

Well that was the original then there was a second release denying it more but still not fully. Who knows
    I keep the bible in a pool of blood
    So that none of its lies can affect me

Comment

Not to mention the radio appearance by Michael Anthony who also denied it.
      Occupy JCF

Comment

I think this would be the last nail in the coffin for sure. There is also no doubt that if they do it the thing will be a train wreck. That said I will watch cuz I am sick like that.

Comment

Well, a while ago they denied it. I thought this was yet another round of it going on. Who knows...I guess we will see.

Mike
          Sleep. The sound doesn't collapse to riffs of early eyes either.

Comment

Re: CBS Recruting for another season of Rock Star.

Van who???
            Oh those guys... are they still around? [img]/images/graemlins/poke.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
            Put a fork in 'em... VH is done.
            I'm sure if they end up doing this show, DLR will be laughing his ass off.
            But I'll watch anyway... I'm sick like that too.... nothing like a good wreck. [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]
            -Rick

Comment

DLR should go on the show....ratings BONANZA! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
              "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Oh boy...yeesh.. [img]/images/graemlins/sleep.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/sleep.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/sleep.gif[/img]

Just get Dave back..and shut the F up!!!

or get Jorne Lande to kick them in the ass and call it a fuggin' day already...just leave on a halfway decent note... [img]/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif[/img]

It's pathetic already!! [img]/images/graemlins/sick.gif[/img]
                "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
                Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Jorne Lande? [img]/images/graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img] His voice would be a great fit for VH but I can't imagine Eddie riffing over Dragon Humping lyrics. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                  Tarbaby Fraser.

Comment

Jimmy my bro..if you heard Jorne's voice/songwriting on his solo "worldchanger" it would fit like a glove..it's a no dragon humping zone..total latter day VH "Balance/FUCK" formula..

I emailed the VH camp about a dozen times back in '97 when my singer auditioned for them...dropping Jornes name...no response..nada!

I just wanted them to check into alot of his work at the time..he's in like 12 different projects tru the years..of many diverse styles...he's VERY awesome and can do ANY style of music..IMO

One of the best singers on the planet IMO

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Bill, he has an incredible voice...no doubt. I've only heard a few things and was seriously impressed.

Give me a few suggestions for the "best of Lande."
                      Tarbaby Fraser.

Comment

Jorne's "WORLDCHANGER"...Century Media has it...PLEASE GET IT!

It's TRULY perfect for VH!!!!

check out a songs on there called "Bridges will burn, Sunset Station, Christine" an you'll see exactly what I mean.. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Comment

jim dandy would be cool on that show.
                          I want REAL change. I want dead bodies littering the capitol.

- Newc

Comment

I was thinking William Hung would be a good fit.-Lou
                            " I do not pay women for sex. I pay for them to leave after the sex ". -Wise words of Charlie Sheen

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                              jim dandy would be cool on that show.

[/ QUOTE ]

+1. He was the original DLR!! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                              Don't forget the corn. It's nutritious, delicious, and ribbed for her pleasure.

Comment

Working...
                              X