When it rains, it pours...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: When it rains, it pours...

Cleve, based on your presence on this board, I have no doubt you will come out of this just fine. You are articulate and have a fine grasp of english. If your skills are on the same level as your intellect, your are going to be a very smart unemployed person. Just kidding, you'll do great. [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]
    I am a true ass set to this board.

Comment

Damn,that really sucks..I hope it all works out for you in the end.Take the time to regroup.
      Bon Jovi is like a frozen Coca Cola.. It's cool, it's crunchy, but when all is said and done it is still pop....

Comment

I know where there's a managers position open in Princeton, WV. [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img] No, I'm not bullshitting either.

Good luck finding another position. I'm sure you'll find something real soon. Experienced shop managers aren't exactly a dime a dozen you know.

Comment

Thank you Fett for the compliments. I so much hope you're right (I know what you mean, haha).

Sad, this place is just economically depressed... Hasn't been good money to be made by the general worker since the 80s, and I thought it was bad then. Boy, was I mistaken. Used to be booming with the steel mills etc, but, they all closed. All our technology is in other states and we're an area full of service industry. Not that much money in that area.

Princeton W.Va? Hmm... I do miss W.Va Ray... Peaceful place back in the day some 24 yrs ago when I was last there.

Up here, there aren't enough businesses to support the good people that wanna work. And so many of the ones that are there, are ran by idiots, haha... Since they come cheap.

We'll see. I may be changing careers here. Getting tired of it all sorta. Sucks, I really enjoy it Ithink and loved the people I worked with. Never got up and dreaded going to work. Hard to find that...

Comment

Yeesh...I knew all about this when John discovered this mess..what a fuckin' shame..

You guys RULE when we need someone to "vent" to..you RULE!

I did that today with John myself on the phone..I had one of those days...I sure did!

That fuckin' windstorm blew about ten shingles off my roof..which were flapping right above my head upstairs...it sounded like a stampede..The noise was unbearable...

Hoping to get a good night sleep after being up for 48 hours..Hell NO!

I got one hour of sleep in when the stampede/ friggin' hurricane began...

I was LUCKY enough to get a guy here on my roof..fuckin' bless him..he was up there for two hours working..I have a VERY steep roof and the wind was still very heavy and COLD...

what a day...what a year so far for me..FUCK!

See, this is WHY I don't celebrate New Years...for what ..it's just one more fucked up year to come ..and came it did..like always..like always!!!

I lucky if I get 30 days a year where I'm happy and not in serious pain or distress..

Plus, John is losing his job ..closing his shop...I'll keep my ears and eyes open to help him any way I can..even if he wanted to do security or law enforcement...he could use me for a reference.. as an option..

I knew John ....jeez for well over 25 years now..we been through some great and some VERY bad times..but we always persevere..I know he will again.

John knows cars, computers big time and is such a very smart, able, talented, resourceful guy...

He'll be OK...I know it!
            "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
            Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

<font color="aqua">jeez, John....this blows! Much positive energy headed your way - </font>
              Dave ->

"would someone answer that damn phone?!?!"

Comment

so..sorry to hear all across the board. Maybe you can still pick up the insurance if ya find a loophole otherwise, sounds like court or a loss.

Comment

Working...
                X