Daytona Picks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Daytona Picks

I love it!!! Both Ford and Chevy are using the race to promote their new models for the consumer. Ford is retiring the Taurus body and Chevy is modding the Monte Carlo. Man, I know whoever wins the race, I am going to buy one of those models off the showroom floor. I wonder if the "plate" will be an option. What a joke. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
    I am a true ass set to this board.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
      I love it!!! Both Ford and Chevy are using the race to promote their new models for the consumer. Ford is retiring the Taurus body and Chevy is modding the Monte Carlo. Man, I know whoever wins the race, I am going to buy one of those models off the showroom floor. I wonder if the "plate" will be an option. What a joke. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

That's the way it has always been,Fett...Remember all the hype about the Wide Track Ponticac Grand Prix?? Every race they had that commercial on every other break....Despite the fact that the wider car was a violation of NASCAR rules and had to be scaled back to qualify..

The theory has always been "Win on Sunday,sell on Monday".It used to be a lot more intense when Olds and Pontiac were in the mix,but in all honesty,I see more Intrepids on the road here than Montes or Grand Prix...And we know Dodge had one hell of a lousy time getting to Victory Lane....And look what happened to the Olds line...
      Bon Jovi is like a frozen Coca Cola.. It's cool, it's crunchy, but when all is said and done it is still pop....

Comment

I remember when the cars that raced were actual modified versions of a real car. The slot cars they race now... Well, call me a traditionalist. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
        I am a true ass set to this board.

Comment

The first year they ran the Taurus,Ricky Rudd's car made an appearance at a store by my house..The car still had the Thunderbird emblem on the dash..Somewhere I have pics of my son sticking his head out of the driver's door...
          Bon Jovi is like a frozen Coca Cola.. It's cool, it's crunchy, but when all is said and done it is still pop....

Comment

I don't know jack about car racing, but I'll predict Gordon, only because I know most most rednecks don't like him. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Stewart wouldn't be bad.

As long as Jr keeps getting knocked off his pedestal. [img]/images/graemlins/eviltongue.gif[/img]
            Occupation: Department Director for the Department of Redundancy Department

Comment

I'd go with Stewart and maybe Jarrett as a long shot.

Comment

The guy who takes a right will lose.
                Charvel 7308 (TMZ 008), Charvel Pro-mod (yellow), Jackson Soloist Custom (Yellow), Jackson SL2H-V Natural, Gibson LPS DB, Gibson LPS EB, Gibson LPCC C, Charvel Model 2 (scalloped), Jackson DK2M (white), Charvel Journeyman, Fender Classic Player 60's strat, Carvin C66, Musikraft strat mutt, Warmoth Strat mutt, Fender MIM Jazz bass, Epiphone Classical, Takamine parlor. Marshall 2203, Marshall JVM 210H, Splawn Nitro, Fender Supersonic 22, Line 6 AX2 212, Marshall 4X12.

Comment

That had to be one of the best Anthems I have heard yet.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                    That had to be one of the best Anthems I have heard yet.

[/ QUOTE ]

That was a great National Anthem. She didn't try to over do it like that fiasco at the Superbowl.
                    Don't forget the corn. It's nutritious, delicious, and ribbed for her pleasure.

Comment

I missed it. Who did it?

Comment

Fergie from Black Eyed Peas...(the chick can SANG)

Comment

Now we wait to see if johnson's car passes post race inspection. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                          Don't forget the corn. It's nutritious, delicious, and ribbed for her pleasure.

Comment

Wouldn't it be hilarious if his temp crew chief got suspended,too???

Comment

Tony Stewart hit everything but the snack bar today.
                              Why hunt ... when there is no machine gun season?

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                                Tony Stewart hit everything but the snack bar today.

[/ QUOTE ]

<font color="aqua"> [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img] </font>
                                Dave ->

"would someone answer that damn phone?!?!"

Comment

Working...
                                X