Olympic Curling (SP)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Olympic Curling (SP)

It's CNBC now. Swiffer on dudes. I love it. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
    I am a true ass set to this board.

Re: Olympic Curling (SP)

Those guys are almost as athletic as Dart players.

One of my friends is crazy for curling. He plays a few times each week and goes nuts when it's on tv. He claps and shit when the rock goes down the ice. Yeah dude, physics is wicked. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
    Tarbaby Fraser.

Comment

You just try and stand up on ice in those shoes. I will have you know that throwing good darts is pure art. These guys are frustated housekeepers. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

fett, I have tried it. I tried it once a week for three months and never in my life did I feel more ridiculous. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] Sliding around on goofy shoes while carring a broom and screaming, "hurry, hard" at a damn rock... [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] Screw curling.
        Tarbaby Fraser.

Comment

Don't they have smoking & drinking at the recreational curling places? I think they need to set up some nice plastic tables & chairs so they can have a brew between turns like at the bowling alley. [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img] Either that, or allow checking. [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] I wanna see some high-brooming, dammit!

Comment

That's what makes it so cool. These guys and gals take this way seriously. It's something that those poor bastards, where everything is frozen, started when somebody dropped a frozen round of cheese and tried to sweep it up. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

They're yelling, "Defense, Defense" with an accent. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Do those f'ing brooms DO anything?!?!
                "Yes,..that's when they used to shove a red hot spike in your peehole until you screamed "yes, yes, godammit ..you fuggin' dicks..I'm a witch..I am witch..you cocksuckers"" horns666

Comment

There is a guy from my town that was on the '02 Olympic team as a curler...Seriously, this guy has the body of Norm, not of a world-class athelete...There is a curling club here and even those guys think he is silly...And he is at the pinnacle of their sport!

I curled for a work event once and it wasn't too bad...It was not enough fun to particpate in regularly, but those guys drank a lot of beer in the club so it was a lot like bowling or darts...More social than sporting

Dan

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                    Do those f'ing brooms DO anything?!?!

[/ QUOTE ] I have heard where a sweeper pisses on the ice to make a groove. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] No score yet. The fans are waving dish towels. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
                    X