Great Bumper Sticker

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Great Bumper Sticker

Don't forget the corn. It's nutritious, delicious, and ribbed for her pleasure.

Re: Great Bumper Sticker

Yeah yeah yeah

it's all over the tube
    "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

For the joke I give it a 2/5 *(mostly because the one key is broken) and for the artwork, a 0/5. The days of Ms paint are over boys and girls.

Comment

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

sure to be a classic.

Comment

A+ for content
            F for execution
            Final grade: C+
            Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabis, ad caput tuum saxum immane mittam!

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
              Yeah yeah yeah

it's all over the tube

[/ QUOTE ]

Bite me Bitch.

Comment

Hey, your stupid thread had zero replies before I weighed in so

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

I'd laugh at that in traffic..

Man this is huge news...this is imortant to people..it's not a very captivating story...I'm not that impressed..a bit amused when it happened..um, that's about it. [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

Lewinsky, THAT was AWESOME...Billy shoved a ceegar up her oval office...that was the COOLEST and BESTEST thing he ever did!!!!!

I knew TWO silly puds that busted a cap in their own asses..My one stupid boss tucking his 45 into the back of his waistband at work and one putz putting his pants on going to work.. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Now that's funny awesome shit! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                  "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
                  Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Start a thread about that, Bill! "Funny Cop Stories"

Comment

I should Ron..so much crazy silly shit..

you'd wouldn't believe some of this stuff man...I was there and I still don't believe it. [img]/images/graemlins/eek.gif[/img]

I'll just talk about this at me casa..I'll answer any and all questions and stuff on what we REALLY do, say and think ..no "code of silence" ..I promise! [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Not how we act in front of the COPS camera..I was on that you know! [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

You can't be yourself on that show man...no fuggin' way..you gotta behave and act like a real cop!!! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

"Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
                      Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Sorry Ron, I forgot the smilie.

Comment

[img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] That does make a difference, huh

No prob, slob, I figured maybe you got up on the wrong side of the bed or something! [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
                          X