GnR song leak.......song inside!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GnR song leak.......song inside!!!

Its a song called IRS. If this is not cool, please delete this thread http://www.myspace.com/axlrosefan4life I guess Axl has been on a tangent. -Lou
    " I do not pay women for sex. I pay for them to leave after the sex ". -Wise words of Charlie Sheen

Re: GnR song leak.......song inside!!!

Leak? They have been playing it all day on the radio here.
    Sleep!!, That's where I'm a viking!!

http://www.myspace.com/grindhouseadtheband

Comment

I did not know this.....I been under a rock all day.-Lou
      " I do not pay women for sex. I pay for them to leave after the sex ". -Wise words of Charlie Sheen

Comment

Lou, shouldn't you be in somebody's panties rather than under a rock? [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Fong

Comment

I put my rock in someone's panties!! [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
            I put my rock in someone's panties!!

[/ QUOTE ]
            [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
            “But does it help with the blues rock chatter?"-Hellbat

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
              Lou, shouldn't you be in somebody's panties rather than under a rock? [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Fong

[/ QUOTE ] Nope....I am married. That doesn't happen anymore. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img] -Lou

Comment

Who cares?!? The GnR album won't be out for another 10 years anyway. By then, the song will be changed and Axl will be fatter. Fuck Axl! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

yeah!! ginger fuckin nonce!! everyone knows slash was the balls in that band - man that guy is one underrated god - he's too quiet man - he should play up his own abilities more...

Comment

I think it sucked ass anyway. About what I expected.
                    Sleep!!, That's where I'm a viking!!

http://www.myspace.com/grindhouseadtheband

Comment

If the band would replace that shithead Axl they'd probably be pretty good.
                      Whataya Mean I Don't Support The System? I Go To Court When I Have To!

Comment

Axl has pretty much destroyed GNR IMHO, if he ever does release the album I don't think it will sell alot of copies.
                        After his last atemp at touring his attuide/problems has hurt any support that he had left.

Comment

Yeah, I heard when he was in the last city of the tour, Axl heard GnR mentioned on the radio: "...put them in the 'Where Are They Now' file" [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                          "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Working...
                          X