X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Name that tune.......

[ QUOTE ]
    [ QUOTE ]
    Hehe.. Ummm, He said he WAS listening to it last night. He was the first one with the answer.

Doh!

[/ QUOTE ]

<font color="aqua">ummmm.......you're right! and I'm drunk, my apologies...... [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] </font>

[/ QUOTE ]

Like we didn't already know you were drunk [img]/images/graemlins/poke.gif[/img]
    I want REAL change. I want dead bodies littering the capitol.

- Newc

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
      [ QUOTE ]
      [ QUOTE ]
      Hehe.. Ummm, He said he WAS listening to it last night. He was the first one with the answer.

Doh!

[/ QUOTE ]

<font color="aqua">ummmm.......you're right! and I'm drunk, my apologies...... [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] </font>

[/ QUOTE ]

Like we didn't already know you were drunk [img]/images/graemlins/poke.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

<font color="aqua">yeah, that's it, pick on the fat kid all the time, don't you have some construction to oversee? [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] </font>
      Dave ->

"would someone answer that damn phone?!?!"

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
        [ QUOTE ]
        [ QUOTE ]
        [ QUOTE ]

Doh!

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

<font color="aqua">yeah, that's it, pick on the fat kid all the time, don't you have some construction to oversee? [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] </font>

[/ QUOTE ]

Bwaaaahahahahahahahahhahaha !!! You crack me up Dave !!! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

(Dave pulled over "What thinks you make I'm drunk Officer ?!" [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

Comment

that's one of the first songs I learned to play on electric guitar. great stuff!
            the guitar players look damaged - they've been outcasts all their lives

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
              (Dave pulled over "What thinks you make I'm drunk Officer ?!" [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Hey Paul, I think that's pronounced "Occifer". [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
              My goal in life is to be the kind of asshole my wife thinks I am.

Comment

.....and I'm sure Dave's not as think as we drunk he is.
                My goal in life is to be the kind of asshole my wife thinks I am.

Comment

I was going to hazard a guess that it was from The Nightmare Before Christmas. But I see I'm too late....
                  Hail yesterday

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                    .....and I'm sure Dave's not as think as we drunk he is.

[/ QUOTE ]

Nothing like spoonerism in sentence form !!! [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                      As far as Rush...I slept through most of their concert that I went to in the 80's! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] I saw them at the BB Arena in the Meadowlands. I guess it was for Moving Pictures, not sure. I liked their early stuff, 2112, but as soon as Geddy said, "We are gonna play some stuff from the new album", it was nighty night for me too. My friends woke me when it was over. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                      Scott
                      Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

I went to a Rush show in the 90's and I almost fell asleep. That was the first rock show that I had been to in a very long time where people actually sat through the whole show.

Comment

Working...
                        X