who jerks it in a dorm shower?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• who jerks it in a dorm shower?

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

http://strokinwank.ytmnd.com/

Re: who jerks it in a dorm shower?

You should see the shower stalls on an Aircraft Carrier [img]/images/graemlins/what.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/eek.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img]

Comment

Knock-knock

wHo is it?

Campus police, step away from the towel immediatley!!

Put your hands up where we can semen.......i mean see them.

Comment

That's bullshit. I don't think it's possible to clog plumbing with semen. Not to mention it would be entirely impractical to hunt down the culprits with a DNA sample. What're they going to do, test everyone until they find out who matches? Besides, let's pretend it were possible to clog lines with semen, that can't all be from one dude. They'd have to go through a whole jungle of manjuice, yadda yadda yadda...

No worries people, it's still safe to jerk it in your dorm showers.

Comment

I think this qualifies for the most disgusting topic I've seen here thus far! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
          Whataya Mean I Don't Support The System? I Go To Court When I Have To!

Comment

"What's for dinner Ma ?"
            "Liver"
            "Ah, I had that yesterday !!"

[img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

Comment

I never lived in a dorm in undergrad. But I did have a towel next to my bed that could stand up on its own.

Comment

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                  I don't think it's possible to clog plumbing with semen.

[/ QUOTE ]

I think it is, when sperm contacts with water it kinda hydrogenates, so instead of liquid body juice you have a some kinda of a tallow [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                  "There is nothing more fearful than imagination without taste" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

"To be stupid, selfish and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost" - Gustave Flaubert

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                    That's bullshit. I don't think it's possible to clog plumbing with semen. Not to mention it would be entirely impractical to hunt down the culprits with a DNA sample. What're they going to do, test everyone until they find out who matches? Besides, let's pretend it were possible to clog lines with semen, that can't all be from one dude. They'd have to go through a whole jungle of manjuice, yadda yadda yadda...

No worries people, it's still safe to jerk it in your dorm showers.

[/ QUOTE ]

+1 and ~LOL~
                    [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                    Charvel: Model1, 2 & 5, Surfcaster 12
                    Jackson: DK2, JRS-2, Kelly

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                      I don't think it's possible to clog plumbing with semen.

[/ QUOTE ]

Well, maybe it's not possible for you but .... [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]
                      Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabis, ad caput tuum saxum immane mittam!

Comment

Why would you need to jerk off in college anyway with all those horny chicks around?....willing to do basically anything!!

Comment

10% of the guys get 90% of the play. The rest talk a lot of shit & take it out on the plumbing. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Yeah, with all those chicks in college, my kids wouldn't be swimming in a shower!
                            I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

LOL I never did that. only in the room!

and yeah there were plenty chicks that you could hook up with SOMEBODY for chrissakes. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                              the guitar players look damaged - they've been outcasts all their lives

Comment

Working...
                              X