who jerks it in a dorm shower?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: who jerks it in a dorm shower?

Oh man, Stony Brook. I had a lotta friends of mine go there [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] And now we all know what they were doing [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
      10% of the guys get 90% of the play. The rest talk a lot of shit & take it out on the plumbing. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img] I never went to college, but that sure sounds like high school to me.
      Hail yesterday

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
        I never lived in a dorm in undergrad. But I did have a towel next to my bed that could stand up on its own.

[/ QUOTE ]

"Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] My ex-girlfriend got pissed one time because during a stupid argument I threw the towel across the room at her and hit her in the face with it. She said something about that being direspectful. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] Stupid whore. I was only with her because she had massive boobs and the sex was good. [img]/images/graemlins/eviltongue.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

That's my man [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
            "There is nothing more fearful than imagination without taste" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

"To be stupid, selfish and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost" - Gustave Flaubert

Comment

LOL @ Travis! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
              I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Working...
              X