• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cheney's Fury...

Fire away...

http://www.addictinggames.com/cheneygame.html

Re: Cheney\'s Fury...

I tried to check out the game, but my IDS (intrusion Detection System for those without a score card) on my firewall went nuts the second I clicked the link.
    About a half a dozen pop unders and lord knows what else tried to access my PC.
    I'd like to know how many people actualy click those frikkin ad links anyway?
    -Rick

Comment

I shot hillary 37 times !!!! Whats with the spoon in the face?

Comment

They made Hillary a Jackel [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
        Whataya Mean I Don't Support The System? I Go To Court When I Have To!

Comment

I hit George 59 times. That was very satisfying.

BTW, it's Jackal.
          I want REAL change. I want dead bodies littering the capitol.

- Newc

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
            BTW, it's Jackal.

[/ QUOTE ]

Who died and left you the spelling police? Why do so many people act like their shit don't stink as if they've never made a simple spelling mistake?

Jackass... Did I spell that right?

Comment

I say the boy ain't right!

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                [ QUOTE ]
                BTW, it's Jackal.

[/ QUOTE ]

Who died and left you the spelling police? Why do so many people act like their shit don't stink as if they've never made a simple spelling mistake?

[/ QUOTE ]

[img]/images/graemlins/baby.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/baby.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/baby.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/baby.gif[/img]

Baby. I know I spelled that right.
                I want REAL change. I want dead bodies littering the capitol.

- Newc

Comment

Yeah, you got me with that one. ouch...

Now if you don't mind find someone else's leg to hump.

Comment

I got Hiliary 40 times right in her nuts....I can't stand that bitch
                    shawnlutz.com

Comment

Denny Crane
                      "There is nothing more fearful than imagination without taste" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

"To be stupid, selfish and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost" - Gustave Flaubert

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                        [ QUOTE ]
                        BTW, it's Jackal.

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

if it makes you feel better you could alawys spell hippietim as d-i-c-k in the future [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                        shawnlutz.com

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                          I tried to check out the game, but my IDS (intrusion Detection System for those without a score card) on my firewall went nuts the second I clicked the link.

[/ QUOTE ]

Sorry, I have so much stuff running I didnt get any popups. I hate when I click someones link and that stuff happens. My apologies.

IDS? What firewall is that included with? I'm just running ZA Pro. But always interested in better.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                            [ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Sorry, I have so much stuff running I didnt get any popups. I hate when I click someones link and that stuff happens. My apologies.

IDS? What firewall is that included with? I'm just running ZA Pro. But always interested in better.

[/ QUOTE ]
                            I use Tripwire IDS... it's a third party software package... I also run both a USR hardware firewall and ZA Pro.
                            No biggie though... I just let it through. I have rather aggressive settings.
                            -Rick

Comment

I did manage to nail Hilary in the mug 50 times.
                              -Rick

Comment

Working...
                              X