WTF is going on in Chicago? Richard Daley=NAZI

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: WTF is going on in Chicago?

Electric Browneye... [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

That's not right!!! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
    "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
    Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Surveillance can be miss-used. There was a cop in Florida that go busted not too long ago using the camera in his patrol car zooming on tits & ass [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
      shawnlutz.com

Comment

That's horrible...Ummm..I would never do something like that..NEVER!!!! [img]/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img]

especially when I was at the airport!!!! [img]/images/graemlins/what.gif[/img]

Ummm ahhhhh..cough...choke ...burp... [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Hey, at least they were..ahh...safe! [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Cops can be the WORST stalkers... I heard stories...

Comment

Yeah, ..I think I heard those same stories.. [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

Oh, I was those stories...

cool.. [img]/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]

Comment

Glad you retired.. Maybe you'll quit stalking me...

Bitch...

Comment

As we gradually become a Surveillance Society, I expect to see more and more people 'dropping out of the system', so to speak. Don't want an embedded GPS chip? Don't buy insurance--pay for your own medical care or go in on non-intrusive insurance with other 'dropouts'. Don't want the government to monitor you? Grab some compatriots, some guns, and move to some remote place where you can't be monitored. Don't use electronic funds. Right now this all seems silly, but a Surveillance Society is like a pressure cooker--there will slowly be more and more people who are willing to go to further lengths to avoid being watched.

Right now, there are areas of our inner cities that the government has effectively lost control over. Expect to see more areas where people take matters into their own hands, so to speak. Law and law enforcement will lose even more public respect than they already have. Such power is ALWAYS corrupted.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                  Great tune.
                  You know, in regards to Priest, they finished up a world tour not long ago. I wonder whats the scoop(if theres any)on up and coming new Priest stuff? Anybody?

[/ QUOTE ]

I started a thread for you

http://www.jcfonline.com/ubbthreads/...&Number=665199
                  "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Working...
                  X