This may have been posted. Non Guitar

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: This may have been posted. Non Guitar

This is a GREAT thread... [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

It has already earned the official Bill Z Bub approval of awesomeness!! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

I too am a card carrying member of the asshole club!! [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]
    "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
    Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

"Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

I would love to have a meeting with that she beast..I would..she'd run screaming..or just drop fuggin' dead..

I just saw that episode for the first..her poor family..they really like the wiccan mom..especially daddy..

The wiccan family wa so tolerant and willing to please and pacify her..to all her bullshit..

I would have just said .."shut the fuck ".."God sure fucked making your sorry retarded ass."

Could imagine if she had to live me ME!!!.. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

I'd do it for 50K..and I would be as sadistic to her as humanly possible..she may throw herself into a fatal tizzy..as I laughed and collected my dough!

All her friend ganged up on that super nice lady because she wasn't Christian...man I would have had a field day with them man...oh yeah!! [img]/images/graemlins/band.gif[/img]

I'd do it for 10K..just for the fun of it!! [img]/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img]
        "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
        Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Working...
        X