I Hate Canada Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I Hate Canada Post

You're not gonna fucking believe what happeded today...

My POD XT Live was delivered today by Canada Post. I was just getting out of the shower and I hear my wife yell that it was here. She signed for it and paid the duty and the guy tells her "I kinda tapped your garage door." I'm quickly getting dressed and I hear her open the door to look in to the gargage and she goes "Oh my god...". She gets the drivers name and shit (he was sure in a hurry to leave). Get there as the guy is leaving our driveway and I see that he's backed right into the door and it has buckled in about 6-8 inches. I'm very surprised it didn't come apart or pop off the railings. Check out these pics..

http://i48.photobucket.com/albums/f2...i/Dscf0132.jpg

http://i48.photobucket.com/albums/f2...i/Dscf0130.jpg

http://i48.photobucket.com/albums/f2...i/Dscf0128.jpg

So I'm freaking out yelling and shit and we call Canada Post, our insurance company, etc and here I am going "Can we open the door? Because I gotta get my kid from school and then go to work!"
    We tried opening it and no go. It's too bent outta shape. Not only can I not get out to pick up my kid, but the van is a renatal because our other one is in the shop, and this rental has to go back in the next couple of days. I don't want to bend the door back until the insurance adjuster sees it, or else my claim might get fucked up and I'm not paying squat for this. We finally got the okay from our insurance company to get 2 quotes on replacement of the door and to have it fixed so we can get the van out. We get a guy down within the hour and we can use the door now.

My neighbour called and saw the whole thing - the driver passed my house, came to a screeching halt and backed up and backed into my driveway apparently going about 40kmh! My neighbour thought my garage was actually open by how far in he went. I seriously think the guy was fucking drunk or something because there's no reason to do that at all. No fucking excuse. He should get fucking fired for this. It's gonna cost Canada Post $1100 to replace my door, and those assholes better not give me any grief.

At least I can open and close it now and the wheels are in motion to get it replaced. Sorry about the [img]/images/graemlins/rant.gif[/img] but I just had to vent.

Oh, and the XT Live fucking kills! [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]
    THIS SPACE FOR RENT

Re: I Hate Canada Post

call 444-4444 the Peoples Lawyer [img]/images/graemlins/eek.gif[/img]

Comment

Damn! [img]/images/graemlins/eek.gif[/img]
      Scott
      Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

Hmmm. Sounds like Canada Post is the training ground for UPS drivers. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
        The Buzzard does not fear
        The man in riot gear
        Harvest a skull of stone
        The Buzzard grows his own...

Comment

What? They actually drove onto your driveway....what a lazy f#cktard. Delivery guys always park on the street down here in the States.
          "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

That sux. If it were UPS, they would ask:
            Did you pay for insurance on the door? Was the door packed properly with 2" of packing material and in a new box? How does the insurance company know the door wasn't damaged when you shipped it ?

Matt

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
              What? They actually drove onto your driveway....what a lazy f#cktard. Delivery guys always park on the street down here in the States.

[/ QUOTE ]

Not only that, but my driveway is no more that 25 feet long! The package couldn't have weighed more than 4 pounds. He had to back up his truck as well. Why the hell did he need to do that in the first place? Good thing I'm insured and the XT Live is sure making life feel better. [img]/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]
              THIS SPACE FOR RENT

Comment

I am just glad you got it bro. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
                Piney Hills New Site <------Clicky Clicky

CALL THE SHOP @ 318.232.3002

instock inventory

Comment

Thanks again buddy! [img]/images/graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img]
                  THIS SPACE FOR RENT

Comment

I thought this was going to be a 'Post' by someone who hated Canada. I'm glad its not tho.

Sorry about your garage door and your hassle

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                      That sux. If it were UPS, they would ask:
                      Did you pay for insurance on the door? Was the door packed properly with 2" of packing material and in a new box? How does the insurance company know the door wasn't damaged when you shipped it ?

Matt

[/ QUOTE ]

After you've met all of their requirements, they would drive a forklift through your guitar, then deny the claim.

Comment

So not funny, that forklift was an innocent bystander
                        Piney Hills New Site <------Clicky Clicky

CALL THE SHOP @ 318.232.3002

instock inventory

Comment

Working...
                        X