I just saw Lacuna Coil vid...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I just saw Lacuna Coil vid...

As usually, I watch MTV in the morning, so first there was this Chris Brown vid (another rnb/hip-hop wannabe) wich I found to be hilarious because of that dork's faggy moustaches and after that was Lacuna Coil. I was kinda biased because I had once listened to Lacuna Coil before and it was kinda like Nighwish, horrible goth metal crap. But this song was pretty good, I was impressed, it actually had a groov and a cool orchestration, no opera singing and goth shit, just a very cool cathcy tune.
    So is their new material all like that? Cool modern stuff, not cheesy goth epics?
    If it is, I'm gonna get their album.
    "There is nothing more fearful than imagination without taste" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

"To be stupid, selfish and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost" - Gustave Flaubert

Re: I just saw Lacuna Coil vid...

I know what song you're on about. I love that song. Possibly their best song. I'm not too sure the whole album is like that, but i hope so.
    93 USA Soloist EDS
    USA HT6 Juggernaut
    Charvel DK24FR

Comment

I also saw that video. cool but I prefer the older stuff like "stars" but they still need solos.

Comment

So name the damned song already so we can check it out! [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Comment

hmm, It had snow in that video [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

I think that's the name [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
          "There is nothing more fearful than imagination without taste" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

"To be stupid, selfish and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost" - Gustave Flaubert

Comment

I found it, it's called Our Truth and you can see it here

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kkUq6JjAcLk

Comment

are Nightwish trying to get her?BTW thats a good tune

Comment

I don't think that Christina would join Nighwish because they are well... cheesy. Tarja was a fat and ugly IMO and her singing was very disturbing.

Christina is hot and has a cool voice.

Comment

LC is great E..of course I have all their stuff. [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
                  "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
                  Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

do you have the new one "Karmacode" wich was just recently released?

Comment

No I do not E but it's on "the list"..

As much as I love LC..and Christina Scabbia..My favorite female fronted band is The Gathering..Night Time Birds /Mandylion..is a must..and Anneke has the most awesome voice IMO!!!

BTW..Let me give some props to some of our awesome Lady metallers..

Lucuna Coil
                      The Gathering
                      Nightwish
                      Sinergy
                      Theatre of Tragedy
                      After Forever
                      Lullacry
                      Epica
                      Edenbridge
                      Lana Lane
                      Power Symphony
                      Within Temptation
                      Rain Fell Within
                      Dragonbaite..some chick named Emmy...has a great voice

and like her or not Angela of Arch Enemy..she's doing exactly what Mike Amott wants and she does it perfectly..her style is nothing more than classic Carcass..only female!!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

I know most of them, I don't really like Nightwish or Within Temptation kinda stuff, too gothic and too much opera.
                        Christina has the voice I'm looking for
                        Anneke sounds interesting
                        I didn't liked Sinergy
                        Theather of Tragedy... I know I have listened to them but I don't remember how they sounded, I have to check them out again
                        Epica
                        Edenbridge
                        Lana Lane
                        these I have to check out

and Emmy kicks ass, she's a very talented songwriter [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

Comment

E..I know your taste ..I think

Check into The Gathering..Nightime Birds is MY fave of them all!!

Edenbridge and Lana Lane..should be a no brainer for you..disregaurd the others if you don't care for Nightwish..

Yes, I would like to work with Emmy on a song..Ty my singer likes her voice and she likes Ty's..and we are getting back together..so maybe... [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

Comment

thanks Bill, I'll check them out

Comment

Bill you forgot The Great Kat! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

[img]/images/graemlins/eek.gif[/img]
                              "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Working...
                              X