X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: I just saw Lacuna Coil vid...

Well Thanks Ron...I tried to forget...

Until now!!! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

would anyone hit that...just askin'.. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
    "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
    Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Sounds a lot like Disturbed with a chick vocalist to me.
      Whataya Mean I Don't Support The System? I Go To Court When I Have To!

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
        would anyone hit that...just askin'.. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Back when I was single, if you had fed me enough beer, quite probably so... [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

"Back when I was single, if you had fed me enough beer, quite probably so..."

Back in the day I had worse while sober...one with a wooden leg...it was horrible! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

I think there is a limit to beer goggles. That girl crosses it a lot. Not going to happen, even with beer.
            Cristina Scabbia though... No need for ANY beers. That woman is beautiful.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
              I think there is a limit to beer goggles.

[/ QUOTE ]

With enough beer, all things are possible. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

[ QUOTE ]
              Cristina Scabbia though... No need for ANY beers. That woman is beautiful.

[/ QUOTE ]

You got that right!

By the way, I dig this new song quite a bit. And I wasn't as fond of the last LC album as I was of the first two.

Comment

umm yeah

"There is nothing more fearful than imagination without taste" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

"To be stupid, selfish and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost" - Gustave Flaubert

Comment

very similar features of my wife..who is Sicilian/Romanian

wish I could post a pic!

That's a NICE Pic of Christina.. [img]/images/graemlins/drool2.gif[/img]

Comment

"There is nothing more fearful than imagination without taste" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

"To be stupid, selfish and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost" - Gustave Flaubert

Comment

E, I find your sig very appropriate right now for some reason... [img]/images/graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

Comment

oh Bill, you wouldn't [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Why Yes I would ..well like to ..

I'm married tho..I can't!

That would be wrong! [img]/images/graemlins/help.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
                          X