New car...Acura TL?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New car...Acura TL?

I'm in need of a new car. Anybody here have a 2004 or 2005 Acura TL? How is it?

Re: New car...Acura TL?

I don't have one but have researched and drive tested the TL and that is a bad ass automobile.
    If I was in the market for a coupe with some pep under the hood and have the niceties I want (sat radio, leather seats, handling, etc.) and be under $40K that would be the choice.
    Mr. Patience.... ask for a free consultation.

Comment

I've owned two Legends and two RLs. Based on the reliabilty of these four cars, I would not hesitate in recommending a 2004-2005 TL. Acura/Honda makes good stuff.
      "POOP"

Comment

you will not be disappointed with a tl decision. very solid vehicle. sister has one... loves it! my wife and i both have an rsx (one type s) have owned 2 integra's last 12 yrs and will get the new rdx when it becomes available. acura "precision crafted performance". [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]
        Guitars... Rhoads RX10D
        Amp... Pioneer
        Effects... Boss ME-20

Comment

Isnt there a model of Acura that has a high theft rate? Having worked in automotive repair for 10 years I would echo all the other's references to the car being mechanically sound.

Comment

Thanks for the input. I'd rather spend the $$ on guitars, but I gotta get around, and a little style wouldn't hurt. I saw a white tL today, and it was beautiful - and I don't like white cars!

Comment

When my wife was looking for a car we looked at the TL and the TSX. She fell in love with the TSX and the only reason we didn't get it was because they were not available used! Both were great cars and have great reviews if I remember correctly. Acura/Honda are quality cars.

Comment

I absolutely Love my 2004 RSX. Holds my guitars, and my hockey gear, and looks good carrying a cute girl around.

[img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Comment

TLs are selling like hotcakes around here. They are really handsome, well-made cars.

The high theft rate is on older Integras. I expect RSXs will get on the list in about 6-9 years.
                  "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

TL 4th in Car & Driver comparo, but it includes much more expensive BMW & Volvo

http://www.caranddriver.com/article....rticle_id=9993

TL section: http://www.caranddriver.com/article....ticle_id=10388

Comment

I test drove one and loved it. They look awesome, ride smoothly and have a lot of features. I ended up with a Honda Accord to stay more in my budget.

Comment

I like em and I am a BMW guy.

Never heard a bad thing about them and the look great!
                        Charvel: Model1, 2 & 5, Surfcaster 12
                        Jackson: DK2, JRS-2, Kelly

Comment

Singlehum, did you get one? Consumer Reports awarded the TL Best Sedan $30 - $40K:

"The TL is among the highest-scoring sedans we’ve tested. It provides a near-ideal blend of comfort, convenience, and sportiness--all at a reasonable $33,700. It handles well and delivers a controlled, quiet ride. The interior has excellent fit and finish. The TL is quick, while still getting a commendable 23 mpg."

Comment

Working...
                          X