Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

wanna pick up girls easily? check this out...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• wanna pick up girls easily? check this out...

...this is great, an instruction from 1975 [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

http://www.hydeparkrecords.net/files...picking_up.htm
    "There is nothing more fearful than imagination without taste" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

"To be stupid, selfish and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost" - Gustave Flaubert

Re: wanna pick up girls easily? check this out...

Man, wish I'd have had that then... hehe...

Comment

The one on the bottom left corner with the boobs, I'd hit that.

Comment

Her breasts are simply magnificant. Oh, for simpler times.

Comment

I find a good way to pick up chicks is this..

establish to others that you are a great, funny guy (even if you're married)..and ignore the babe that all the dudes always hit on constantly..

I find that most girls want what other gilrs like or have..if other girls like you..then the one that gets all the attention will try to get yours..and when she does try..take it in stride..like "whatever"..tell her something silly and move on..it drives them NUTS!

Girls like THAT are NOT used to that treatment..they seem to fall for it..

My own little experiment of the female condition.. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Even the most hardcore feminist become mush at my bullshit...I always tell them how pretty they look, or how nice their hair is, or they smell nice..that hard shell of theirs will melt...I always tell them stuff like .."you should wear a skirt more often you look nice"..it works..

But not if you are a fugly bastard...then its sexual harrasement! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
          "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
          Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

[img]/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif[/img]

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] sorry! I just could not resist!

This was hilarious ...

"Use it's techniques and you will later HAVE SEX WITH HUMAN BEINGS. Then, send us snacks and money."

Comment

Emmy that's a pretty dress you have on...you should wear that more often...

you look awesome!

[img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

picking up girls is pretty easy. I'm going to sum it up.

Queens want to be treated like whores.
                Whores want to be treated like queens.
                If that don't work, ignore them. Women love what they can't have.

That's just a joke, a friend of mine, his uncle says that.

Seriously. Just be yourself, listen to what they have to say, and don't try to hard, and you should be okay.

Comment

My uncle used to say..

"Knock 'em down and punch 'em in the pants"..

I never thought that would work..hmmmm... [img]/images/graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Women love when you notice all the time they spend looking good, and notice their outfits. Here are some examples:
                    "Oh my - that dress looks stunning! Think it wouold look nearly as good crumpled on the floor next to my bed??" or
                    "Nice shoes - wanna f**k?!?!" always works wonders ! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                    j/k

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                      Emmy that's a pretty dress you have on...you should wear that more often...

you look awesome!

[img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                      Okay, yeah, that works! [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

Comment

I think Bill hit the nail on the head with this topic, spot on!
                        "clean sounds are for pussies" - Axewielder

Comment

well of course I did..

pssssssst guys most girls like confidence..even tho most of it is bullshit! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

High Sista Emmy..I love you! [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                            The one on the bottom left corner with the boobs, I'd hit that.

[/ QUOTE ]

hey ...thats my grandma your talkin about!!!
                            “But does it help with the blues rock chatter?"-Hellbat

Comment

However, if you're more into laughs at any expense, say to any woman you know or see on a regular basis like at work "Wait. Turn to the side just a minute" and then look her up and down with a puzzled look on your face (not the sleazy look, but the "there's something different about you but I can't quite place it" look).
                              Then say "You puttin' on weight?"

Then run away laughing [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Like I said, works best with chicks you're friends with. Doing it to a random dame is NOT advised [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

No guarantee you'll get some, but if you know she's got a sense of humor, she'll at least get the joke and won't kill you [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Another good one is if someone (female) comes around your workplace taking up money for this or that (co-worker's birthday gift/card/meal from "the gang" or some such), once they've got all the money together, say to them "You know, right now you're the kind of woman I've always dreamed of: one with more money than brains" then run away laughing.
                              If she's a friend, she'll take the joke. If she's a tard, she'll take it seriously, so you gotta kinda know what type of jokes they can and canot take beforehand.
                              I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

Working...
                              X