Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Office of Public Affairs = Ministry of Truth

George Orwell, meet George Deutsch

A 23 year old Bush appointee who lied about his college education had power to censor NASA scientists and force the inclusion of "intelligent design" into any research about the Big Bang.

http://www.austinchronicle.com/issue...ls_naked5.html

http://scientificactivist.blogspot.c...r-resigns.html
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eKgPY1adc0A

Re: Office of Public Affairs = Ministry of Truth

I am so tired of this administration's efforts to insidiously work religion into every aspect of our lives. Intelligent Design, what a crock of pure, unadulterated, Grade A Certified SHIT.

Mike
    Sleep. The sound doesn't collapse to riffs of early eyes either.

Comment

Who cares? [img]/images/graemlins/fart.gif[/img]
      Scott
      Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

People who want to understand the actions of their government and the impact it has on their lives, that's who.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
          People who want to understand the actions of their government and the impact it has on their lives, that's who.

[/ QUOTE ] Hmmm....or people who are not happy unless they are bashing Bush.
          Scott
          Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

It's not Bush... It's the BS that seems to be happening now. I'm a staunch republican. But this admin has got me more worried that ever before...

Comment

i heard this on the radio the other morning on the way to work-There are still teachers going against the law preaching the intelligent design crap in a few schools your side of the pond.Dont get me wrong i think science is a BS religion too who are just as fn narrow minded and elitest on lots of subjects where they will say black is white.

Comment

i would love to bash draft dodger bush with a fucking big hammer

Comment

[ QUOTE ]

Who cares?

[/ QUOTE ]

Thank you for your support. We salute your apathy. -- The Administration
                  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eKgPY1adc0A

Comment

[ QUOTE ]

Who cares? [img]/images/graemlins/fart.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Who cares? ME! I don't want the government force feeding this intelligent design creationism mythology down anyone's throat.
                    I want REAL change. I want dead bodies littering the capitol.

- Newc

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                      It's not Bush... It's the BS that seems to be happening now. I'm a staunch republican. But this admin has got me more worried that ever before...

[/ QUOTE ]

+1 (Wow. Did I just agre with Cleve? [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] )

Seriously, I'm a pretty middle-of-the-road voter. Fiscal and foreign affairs: conservative. Personal rights, etc.: moderate. IMHO, Reagan was generally a great president. Bush #1, too. But not this @ssclown and his posse.

This administration is so out of touch with reality it isn't funny. I mean, WTF is up with the ports thing? It's not a national security risk to have a company owned by an Arab government manage our major ports? WTF!!! Sorry, I'm not drinking the cool-aid, bro. [img]/images/graemlins/refuse.gif[/img]

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                        [ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

+1 (Wow. Did I just agre with Cleve? [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] )

Seriously, I'm a pretty middle-of-the-road voter. Fiscal and foreign affairs: conservative. Personal rights, etc.: moderate. IMHO, Reagan was generally a great president. Bush #1, too. But not this @ssclown and his posse.

This administration is so out of touch with reality it isn't funny. I mean, WTF is up with the ports thing? It's not a national security risk to have a company owned by an Arab government manage our major ports? WTF!!! Sorry, I'm not drinking the cool-aid, bro. [img]/images/graemlins/refuse.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

I was listening to a radio talk show the other day, and of course they were talking about How insane this Presidency has become in it's beliefs and policies. Someone brought up the point that Bush and his group are so religous that they actually believe in the end of the world/ Apolcolypse. And since there is no "future" things that make you a dollar today is all that matters. Hence the lack of vision or long term positive goals for this country. I thought Hmmm could be true. It would explain some things.
                        Come and get one in the yarbles, if you have any yarbles, you yunick jelly thou!

Comment

I rest my case. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                          Scott

Comment

guitar case? [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                              guitar case? [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ] Yes, G&G. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                              Scott

Comment

Working...
                              X