Port Security. UAE all the way

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Port Security. UAE all the way

They already hate us more than WE can imagine. Who cares if they hate us more than THEY can imagine? [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
    I want REAL change. I want dead bodies littering the capitol.

- Newc

Comment

Hey Nate..as you read on..I was attempting to see Bush's mindset..or M.O....I'd figure this was a PR thing..

but as this thread continued..I opened up and injected my own thoughts on this matter...which is pretty "naughty"..

I can't help it..I'm much too cynical a person to be that.."trusting".

But that is me..and only me..and I'm not forcing or encouraging anyone to agree with me..or be like me [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
      "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
      Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Besides if they try and cut us off, we could send in the cub scouts to take out the Saudi defense forces. Saudi could become the 51st state. We'll call it Nevada 2.
        I want REAL change. I want dead bodies littering the capitol.

- Newc

Comment

I ALWAYS said that Tim...I always told my wife from the beginning that will be an American annex..and it will be..eventually.

Plant the flag in the sand when it's over!

Just like on the moon.. [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

They'll have McAllahs there and shit..in fact they do...I mean McDonalds!!

There is no McDonalds on the moon tho..not yet!!!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
            [ QUOTE ]
            I agree Pott..it shouldn't have to be this way...but in the real world it just is..

we have a prejudice against Muslims since the Gulf war and beyond..we knew this was coming and it did...by a few Muslims "terrorist"..problem is what does a Muslim Terrorist look like?? [img]/images/graemlins/brow.gif[/img]

Yes, a few bad apples does spoil the bunch unfortunately...I'd rather be safe than sorry..I'd just rather throw out the basket of apples instead of taking the risk of biting a wiggling worm!

You go thru a basket...chances are you'll find that worm...too many apples to check and trust.

I don't like taking these kinds of chances..I don't.

Blaming them all is a sure fire way not to get screwed by one..call me cynical..but secure, in my way of thinking!

Is it right..No!

Is it real..yes!

[/ QUOTE ]

Bust using this argument, I could say that all white men should be in prison - cause there are a lot of white male serial rapist and killers and rather than take a chance lets just put all white men in prison.

Unfortunately for us, we are shooting ourselves in the foot. As much as we hate to admit it, we are dependant on the rest of the world - especially the Middle East - they have the oil, we need it. We are going to piss them all off enough they are going to cut us off and say fend for yourself.

[/ QUOTE ]

That's when we turn the Middle East into a glass parking lot. You can drill through glass if you need to.

I am going to expose my prejudice here, but I am a Jew who has been to Israel 3 times. I've been chased through the streets of Bethlehem by psycho Arabs in a cab. I was attacked by a pack of Arab teens when I was a 9 year old kid playing on the beach....simply because I was American and looked Jewish. That never happened to me anywhere else in this world.

I hate them, I hate motherfucking Arabs. Vaporize the cocksuckers. We wouldn't piss on them if they were on fire but for the fact that they have oil.

Sorry.

Mike
            Sleep. The sound doesn't collapse to riffs of early eyes either.

Comment

Mikey..

C'mon man..don't hold back man.. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Dude, you're REALLY pissed ..can't say I blame you..that sucks! [img]/images/graemlins/what.gif[/img]

ehhh...don't be sorry...you have your convictions for valid reasons!!

The word "sorry" is no longer in my vocabulary..I replaced that word with "fuggum".. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

[ QUOTE ]

But that is me..and only me..and I'm not forcing or encouraging anyone to agree with me..or be like me [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

I guess I came off harsh. Sorry about that. Your point was very well accepted in my mind. I am not at all upset at you.

I just having a moment about this assmonkey that is in control over our whole country. [img]/images/graemlins/rant.gif[/img]

-Nate
                Insert annoying equipment list here....

Comment

The real question is: " Why would the US let any country run such a vital part of our national economy?" Forget the us versus them. The point is we should be hunkering down and making sure that the "points" of concern in our security should be handled by US companies. If we want to outsourse our calls to Dell to New Dellie, that's fine. But, not one of our most vunerable points where all hell could break loose. Stop the bashing. It just makes sense. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
                  I am a true ass set to this board.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                    The real question is: " Why would the US let any country run such a vital part of our national economy?" Forget the us versus them. The point is we should be hunkering down and making sure that the "points" of concern in our security should be handled by US companies. If we want to outsourse our calls to Dell to New Dellie, that's fine. But, not one of our most vunerable points where all hell could break loose. Stop the bashing. It just makes sense. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Amazingly enough, I agree with Fett for once. The major problem is companies in these countries own the ships, the containers, the trucks, railcars, AND the responsibility to get them delivered to our greedy US hands in time. The huge amount of crap we import vs the not so huge amount of crap we export doesn't make it feasable for US companies to own huge shipping infrastructures.

Comment

Research it out, the majority of terriorists that have attacked this nation, 911, the ship incident(whatever its called)the tape footage of most inhumane killing of the beheading innocent victims, and the current threats,
                      the majority ARE muslim. Forget trying to be polite or politically correct. Theres a real problem and its currently with the muslim's who despise and hate America. Yeah, you bet I have a problem with musilms that meet that criteria, absolutely I make no apologies. And if theres any here in America that feels bad how their muslim people are portrayed.

All I can say, it was muslims that carried out 911 and currently still making threats among many nations.
                      You know many people are STILL very angry over 911 and the continuous footage of beheadings. Its frustrating and disturbing to see such things and then hear such foolish political correctness because folks are worried about insultiung or offending.

Get real.
                      Stop and think of the MANY famalies that their sons and daughters are serving and fighting this cause. Many are praying for they're saftey to see them home again. Husbands, wives and children missing their loved ones.
                      How would it make you feel to recieve notice that your husband died in bus bombing from an ahrab network terrorist group? Your right! I'd but hurt becuse of the loss and understand its part of his service, but I'd be VERY ANGRY toward the guilty musilm terrorists.

I make no apologies, one of the current problems is a large portion of the musilms,not all but a very large chunk, bottom line. To think any differently is complete utter foolishness.

No I'm not prejudice. My daughter in relations with a young mexican man. My sister had an affair with a black man and out of that came 4 wonderful nieces and nephews. I respect all people regardless of their culture orientation and beliefs. But to think, I need to be politically correct, polite, courteous because I firmly hold the view and know we have serious problems with muslims in this nation and on foreign soil. Your out of your mind.
                      Congress will be making a huge mistake in allowing UAE control our ports.

As I posted earlier I don't seeing it happening. Look at the stink its stirred here. Imagine what its like at the white house? Phones are very busy, e-mails getting sent and etc. Yeah, Bush can smell the rain storm coming from this one.

Al Gore needs to put a zipper on it or better yet like him spend the afternoon with me. [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]
                      Oh yeah, the prison treatment of the muslims?
                      How we quickly forget we are at war and how our solidiers were attacked in battle and many decapitated.
                      No, I don't have any problems with the whole prsion scenario. I do have a big problem with the idiot that had the camera. I wasn't aware that cameras were even allowed in such highly resrticted areas. I have a long military family history. An act of treason took place in that prision and should've have been pursued accordingly. We are way too polite, all because of the geneava(misspelled)rules of war, engagement and treatment of prisioners.
                      Peace, Love and Happieness and all that stuff...

"Anyone who tries to fling crap my way better have a really good crap flinger."

I personally do not care how it was built as long as it is a good playing/sounding instrument.

Yes, there's a bee in the pudding.

Comment

I always agree with fett..

I don't think he's gay tho.. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

The world is a friggin' circus ..it's like watching clowns throwing confetti for 41 years..well that's how old I am. [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

Comment

I gotta go with Soap on this...self preservation man..plain and simple.

It's not Africans, Mexicans, Asians, Indians, ect ..that concern us..NOPE!

Just Muslims...the bad ones look just like the good ones..and you there are 1000s+ right here in this country striving and making money hand over fist to send back home to the very assholes that want to do us harm and want to harm us themselves..we are paying these people..we are training these people..we are living with these people..one of YOU may BE these people!!

That's F'd up! [img]/images/graemlins/what.gif[/img]

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                            You do realize that Bush is denying that he had any advance knowledge of this sale, and that he only heard about it a few days ago?

However, he is threatening to do something he has yet to do while in office...veto any legislation aimed at blocking this takeover.

Does that strike you as odd?

Mike

[/ QUOTE ]

Strikes me as very odd, but from that clown it doesn't surprise me in the least.

Kind of like Clinton "believing" he did not know getting a BJ was sexual in nature...

Lying pieces of shit every last one of them!
                            Whataya Mean I Don't Support The System? I Go To Court When I Have To!

Comment

Islam is a vicious, cruel, and backward ideology when compared to the ideology that underpins western societies. This is a self evident truth. Yes, I know not all Moslems are vicious, cruel, and backward, not all Germans or Japanese were either 60 years ago. However, a critical mass of Moslems are. The politically dominant form of Islam is the enemy of western civilization.
                              The current adminstration is trying to win this conflict between the western and Islamic civilizations by incorporating the Islamic world into the modern western world by a combination of force and attraction. Bush is against discriminating against the UAE company because it hurts this effort. The argument that Bush had a monetary motivation in supporting the sale of management rights is beneath contempt. His position is consistent with his overall policy.
                              I think the incorporation policy had to be attempted. The adminstration was historically and politically conscious enough to realize that appeasment would fail and that full scale war on Islam was politically impossible. As events unfold and we see that Moslem people appear to be incapable of forming peaceful representative democracies even with unprecedented help from outside, punative war & segregation will probably be the course. We no longer have the cultural confidence and poltical stomach for a full scale war to destroy our enemy. If we adopt an appeasement strategy we are on our way to losing and Islamizing. Canada demonstrated this recently with its capatulation to demands to recognize Islamic law.

Comment

Americanize Islamic Law!

Make it Islamic Law lite or Christian Islamic orthadox or some shit!

ahhh fuggum..derka derka derka Jihad derka derka.. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

OK guys, have fun and play nice..gonna bail for now..

I haven't any sleep yet..derka derka derka!! [img]/images/graemlins/sleep.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/sleep.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/sleep.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
                                X