Port Security. UAE all the way

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Port Security. UAE all the way

Iran will be tradind euros for oil soon,i think its time us the western world found other energy sources soon.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
      Islam is a vicious, cruel, and backward ideology when compared to the ideology that underpins western societies.

[/ QUOTE ]

So you are saying Islam is worse than Christianity? Oh man. That is too funny. Way too funny.
      I want REAL change. I want dead bodies littering the capitol.

- Newc

Comment

lol
        nothing wrong with religion untill people get extreme with their views-myself an old Rv'er am not religious in the slightest but i dont mind people having or needing faith.

The trouble is when fanatical idiotic bible bashers or Koran wavers sprout there bile.Sheep follow,and the media are too bribed to do a fair and even job these days

keep religion out of politics,there a dangerous combination

Comment

Religion and politics are often basically the same entities, haha...

Comment

They do seem to be a tad stuck together...no matter what.

Ehh, what do I care..I'm Satanic

Hail Satan Everybody...derka derka derka..

and

Good Night...derka derka Jihad derka derka!!!! [img]/images/graemlins/band.gif[/img]
            "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
            Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

when i was in saudi arabia we called the women BMO's - any guesses?
              I want REAL change. I want dead bodies littering the capitol.

- Newc

Comment

I have a slightly off topic question that's been scratching at me for a while now... Why the fuck does everyone in the Mid East have the name "Al"?

Derka Derka Al-Derka. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                Whataya Mean I Don't Support The System? I Go To Court When I Have To!

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                  [ QUOTE ]
                  Islam is a vicious, cruel, and backward ideology when compared to the ideology that underpins western societies.

[/ QUOTE ]

So you are saying Islam is worse than Christianity? Oh man. That is too funny. Way too funny.

[/ QUOTE ]

Actually I didn't exactly say that but I will now. I assume you're referring to the fact that Christianity (and Judiasm) were instrumental in the development western culture. I'm always amazed when I encounter people who enjoy the fantastic benefits of living in western societies, who cannot or will not admit that it is vastly superior to anything the Moslem peoples have been able to put together for themselves and aught to be defended. Even at the cost of utterly destroying the Islamic world if required. You've been to Saudi Arabia, where do you prefer to live? Which society would you prefer to raise your children in? If the answer is one of the Western representative democracies (in the development of which Christianity played a very instrumental part) it sure looks like you are admiting that very superiority with your feet. Why not acknowledge the obvious?

Comment

Ohhhhhhhhh Derka Derka Derka..Jihad Derka Derka!!! [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Yes, I would be sleeping ..but my kid is doing his best Def Leppard impression on the drums right now..with his broken wingy! [img]/images/graemlins/what.gif[/img]

I must say this..I must..to any Muslims that are established here as "good" people..none of this includes YOU..it's just that alot of us can't help thinking this way at this time..for the obvious reasons..even if they don't admit it..

This shit cuts deep with many here!

Emotions are high..people want to vent...frustration is the word!

Venting can be a good thing..well to me it certainly is..I need to or I'll burst into flames ...just like a Spinal Tap Drummer!

This has Nothing to do with religion really...but it has a lot to do with fucking fanatical, lunatic morons with a death wish! [img]/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif[/img]

I'm Satanic and tolerant and love many Christians..what, I'm supposed to hate my friends and family...that's our individul personal biz..as long as it's not imposed on me..The ones I care about most leave me be..and I don't impose on them....I don't judge people by there creed/race but by their merit and self worth as a human.

It's just that Muslims are under the microscope...a duh! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Christianity is imposed on me as a whole every single day...to the norm..I'm a freak..so what..I'll deal with it! [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

What can be MORE opposite to Christianity than a "Satanist"..a full blown, Fuckin' A, real, ass whompin' Satanist! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

OK, I have neatly shaven, shiny, brass balls.."ackowledge the obvious" ..SURE!!!

Yes, while they have contempt for our way of life..Still they come here in droves and thrive..then bitch..I heard the bitchin'...if you don't like our country get the fuck out! [img]/images/graemlins/brow.gif[/img]

If stomping out Islamic law means peace in our country..then so be it!! [img]/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img]

whatever it takes..I don't give a shit!!

I'm Satanic..it's ALL about ME and mine!! [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Timmy..BMO??..I can't think of it..a bacon sandwich..I know I'm wrong.. [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

why do Arab woman "Gobble" like Turkeys..now, that's a good question!!!

There is three sides to this story..Yours, Theirs and Mine! [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

Derka Derka!!!

Comment

1. US Coast Guard will still have the same jurisdiction over the shipments before they get to the port.
                        2. US Customs will still have the same juridiction over the shipments once they get to the port.
                        3. The same Union Workers will be handling all the transfer of the goods.

The transfer of the management of the port will have no effect on the security of the shipments.

Matt

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                          why do Arab woman "Gobble" like Turkeys..now, that's a good question!!!

[/ QUOTE ]

[img]/images/graemlins/poke.gif[/img]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ululation
                          "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

"The administration did not require Dubai Ports to keep copies of business records on U.S. soil, where they would be subject to court orders. It also did not require the company to designate an American citizen to accommodate U.S. government requests. Outside legal experts said such obligations are routinely attached to U.S. approvals of foreign sales in other industries."
                            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eKgPY1adc0A

Comment

Thanks Ron...they even got a official name for the "Gobbling"...wow! [img]/images/graemlins/crazy.gif[/img]

Your are the man Ron...who else would have dug up that!!??..

You should have been be a cop! [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                                The transfer of the management of the port will have no effect on the security of the shipments.

[/ QUOTE ]

Right, Matt. So let's say Osama Bin Boatman works for this company, and manages the operations at the NYC port. His intimate knowledge of the company's operations, arrivals & departures, as well as inter-relationships with the union laborers and Coast Guard (read: loading/unloading procedures and security inspections) will not give him any "inside knowledge" to tip off his terrorist buddies on how to exploit any potential vulnerabilities? [img]/images/graemlins/eyes.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/bs.gif[/img] Say hello to Mr. Dirty Bomb and his close friend Ms. Biological Agent. [img]/images/graemlins/sick.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
                                X