X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Port Security. UAE all the way

[ QUOTE ]
    [ QUOTE ]
    Fuck the Arab world. Bush has his head squarely up his ass on this one.

[/ QUOTE ]

This one? I must have blinked or something. When has Bozo NOT had his head up his ass? [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Actually the most serious miscue by this administration before this was the prescription drug program that's going to absolutely break the bank. Otherwise they've been a lot like the last 6 years of the previous administration: pretty moderate.
    Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabis, ad caput tuum saxum immane mittam!

Comment

George is delaying the transaction because there seems to be a backlash. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] Something about secret reports. Let's hear it for "King Congress" [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]
      I am a true ass set to this board.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
        1. US Coast Guard will still have the same jurisdiction over the shipments before they get to the port.
        2. US Customs will still have the same juridiction over the shipments once they get to the port.
        3. The same Union Workers will be handling all the transfer of the goods.

The transfer of the management of the port will have no effect on the security of the shipments.

[/ QUOTE ]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eKgPY1adc0A

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
          George is delaying the transaction because there seems to be a backlash. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] Something about secret reports. Let's hear it for "King Congress" [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Dude, I don't know where you're hearing that? Both sides are still fighting it out on the hill. [img]/images/graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img]

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
            1. US Coast Guard will still have the same jurisdiction over the shipments before they get to the port.
            2. US Customs will still have the same juridiction over the shipments once they get to the port.
            3. The same Union Workers will be handling all the transfer of the goods.

The transfer of the management of the port will have no effect on the security of the shipments.

[/ QUOTE ]

The fact that jurisdiction duties do not change has no bearing on whether we are safer or not with this transaction proceeding.

"Joseph King, who was special agent overseeing terrorism for the U.S. Customs Service until 2003, said 'there is an absolute increase in risk.'"
            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eKgPY1adc0A

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
              [ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Dude, I don't know where you're hearing that? Both sides are still fighting it out on the hill. [img]/images/graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ] I listen to the news while I'm wasting my life away on this forum. I also watch CBS MarketWatch. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
              I am a true ass set to this board.

Comment

Working...
              X