Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I was wondering, is it a good idea to.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I was wondering, is it a good idea to.....

Put Lemon Oil on your fretboard??? [img]/images/graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/idea2.gif[/img]

YEEEEEEEEE HAAAAAAAWWWWWWWW!!!!! Just when all you fukkers thought it was safe to go back in the water, the ol' lemon oil shark strikes again!!!!!! MUHWAAAAAHHHHH [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/eviltongue.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/fart.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

"clean sounds are for pussies" - Axewielder

Re: I was wondering, is it a good idea to.....

I'm guessing it would be. I asked about my dry fretboard and like everyone said to use lemon oil or boiled lindseed? oil. The current spray stuff I use says it contains a bunch of oils and hasn't done any damage.
    If you're flammable and have legs, you are never blocking a fire exit. Unless you are a table.

Comment

Bored are ya?? [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

Comment

put lemon oil on your fretboard? Hell, I soak the whole guitar in it. Have a bathtub full of the stuff, and I just lower each guitar in and let it sit overnight. The REAL important question is which brand of paper towel is best for drying them off the next morning
        Hail yesterday

Comment

Wrong forum! [img]/images/graemlins/fart.gif[/img]
          "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
            I'm guessing it would be. I asked about my dry fretboard and like everyone said to use lemon oil or boiled lindseed? oil. The current spray stuff I use says it contains a bunch of oils and hasn't done any damage.

[/ QUOTE ]
            LOL You just haven't been around here long and didn't get the joke. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
            I find lemon oil best in tea, either hot or iced. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
            I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

But what about watco danish oil , no one has mentioned a damn thing about watco danish oil. [img]/images/graemlins/poke.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

The best stuff comes from lemons grown in the arctic.Tibetan monks make an annual pilgrimage and they extract the oil by chewing on the peels for 3 1/2 months.Then they chant over it for 2 weeks,put it in small vials,tie them to monkey tails,and the monkeys age it in hot springs.....
                Bon Jovi is like a frozen Coca Cola.. It's cool, it's crunchy, but when all is said and done it is still pop....

Comment

I dunk all my guitars in a big vat of liquid silicon then feed 'em some flaming lemon oil shots for good measure. I also find that good old fashioned butter is an excellent string & nut lube.
                  Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabis, ad caput tuum saxum immane mittam!

Comment

How about lime oil?

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                      Wrong forum! [img]/images/graemlins/fart.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Well Ron, I couldnt remember the name or find the link to the Lemon oil forum they setup a few years ago. THat was awesome!! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] Do you remember that??? is it still up? or did they take it down?

Yes, I was bored, and you have to admit, its been a loooong time since the ol' lemon oil shark has surfaced.....it was time he made an appearance.

But the real question is: When and where will the lemon oil shark strike again????? [img]/images/graemlins/what.gif[/img] (enter JAWS theme) [img]/images/graemlins/popcorn.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/popcorn.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]

Comment

lemon oil? YUMMY!!
                        Sleep!!, That's where I'm a viking!!

http://www.myspace.com/grindhouseadtheband

Comment

Just woke up with some morning wood... what do you think I used the lemon oil for?!?
                          I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                            Just woke up with some morning wood... what do you think I used the lemon oil for?!?

[/ QUOTE ]

I highly recommend it Toe. I use it all the time on morning wood. its the best!!

Comment

does anyone remember the Lemon oil forum?? who started that anyway??? it was someone from here. [img]/images/graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
                              X