Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I was wondering, is it a good idea to.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: I was wondering, is it a good idea to.....

Haha [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] Good times

James

Comment

Lemon oil AND lube so the guitar plays even faster.

KY jelly becomes way more metal when used on a guitar.

Comment

Daaaa dunt...... Daaaa dunt......

"clean sounds are for pussies" - Axewielder

Comment

Hell, lemon oil is old news. I've found this stuff thats actually aged in charcoal barrels for 10 years after being extracted from the inner thighs of virgin cocker spaniels, and homogenized. Before being bottled, it's mechanically filtered for purity down to .00000004 microns. They claim the animals weren't harmed in any way. The downside is, it's $79.95 for a 2 oz. bottle. A little goes a long way though!
          My goal in life is to be the kind of asshole my wife thinks I am.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
            does anyone remember the Lemon oil forum?? who started that anyway??? it was someone from here. [img]/images/graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]
            I remember that. I think it was a sticky on the old forum that either Sully or Jeremy created. We need another one!! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
            I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
              [ QUOTE ]
              I'm guessing it would be. I asked about my dry fretboard and like everyone said to use lemon oil or boiled lindseed? oil. The current spray stuff I use says it contains a bunch of oils and hasn't done any damage.

[/ QUOTE ]
              LOL You just haven't been around here long and didn't get the joke. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
              I find lemon oil best in tea, either hot or iced. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Damn me!! I still don't get it... [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
              If you're flammable and have legs, you are never blocking a fire exit. Unless you are a table.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                [ QUOTE ]
                does anyone remember the Lemon oil forum?? who started that anyway??? it was someone from here. [img]/images/graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]
                I remember that. I think it was a sticky on the old forum that either Sully or Jeremy created. We need another one!! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Fukkin right we do!!!! Hey the world is a turbulent place these days, bad economy, war, dumbass reality TV shows, and nuthin brigtens up your day like a little lemon oil!!

So how the hell do we start a Lemon Oil Forum?? Im a computer sped, so I dont have the first clue.... [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                  [ QUOTE ]
                  [ QUOTE ]
                  I'm guessing it would be. I asked about my dry fretboard and like everyone said to use lemon oil or boiled lindseed? oil. The current spray stuff I use says it contains a bunch of oils and hasn't done any damage.

[/ QUOTE ]
                  LOL You just haven't been around here long and didn't get the joke. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                  I find lemon oil best in tea, either hot or iced. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Damn me!! I still don't get it... [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

You wont unless we tell you, it was an old joke for us "old timers" from the old board. There used to be alot of people asking about lemon oil, so it got to be a humor topic. Hard to explain, kinda had to be there I guess... [img]/images/graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img]

Comment

now what da hell is wrong with this shark?!? [img]/images/graemlins/what.gif[/img]
                    does he have some kind of navigation system? [img]/images/graemlins/brow.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/poke.gif[/img]
                    tremstick give-away (performer series trem)

Comment

radio Walkman? Or Swimman, rather?
                      Hail yesterday

Comment

A radio controlled shark. How cool would that be at the public pool? That would kick ass!

Comment

HAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I found it! the ol' lemon oil shark thread.

Comment

Here's another classic from 2004.

"POOP"

Comment

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X