Am I gay?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Am I gay?

If it costs more than $200, I'm not interested. And it would mean that I would have to lose my beard. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] My dream of last night proves I am NOT Gay. "I'm Sparticus!!!" [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
    I am a true ass set to this board.

Comment

I cured Fett...see..he's not Gay..Boobies does it everytime!

Metallicarocks..YOU NEED TO SEE MY HOUSE...You would bust a grape!!!!

Everyone that walks into my home is in "awe"..I spared no expense to do what I did in here..

One day..maybe I'll take some digitals and have Jonh post 'em..

OH, it's "gothic"..27 foot high ceiling, tall Gothic Artches, Gargoyles,..you gotta see this place..

The closet thing I ever saw that look even close to my home..is the Haunted House in Disneyworld!!!

and it may be for sale..but somebody has to give me alot of money for it before I can let it go.. [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

My heart and soul is in this place.. [img]/images/graemlins/crazy.gif[/img]
      "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
      Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Fett putts from the rough?
        Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
          I cured Fett...see..he's not Gay..Boobies does it everytime!

Everyone that walks into my home is in "awe"..I spared no expense to do what I did in here..

OH, it's "gothic"..27 foot high ceiling, tall Gothic Artches, Gargoyles,..you gotta see this place..

The closet thing I ever saw that look even close to my home..is the Haunted House in Disneyworld!!!

and it may be for sale..but somebody has to give me alot of money for it before I can let it go.. [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

My heart and soul is in this place.. [img]/images/graemlins/crazy.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

So you wouldn't see any fuzzy wuzzy pictures of dogs or teddy bears? don't hide them bill [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
          93 USA Soloist EDS
          USA HT6 Juggernaut
          Charvel DK24FR

Comment

Likes his corn the long way?
            Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Definetely a must-see! I've put what small budget I have into my place. So far, it's okay. I've gotta get more shit though, still not quite evil enough. If I get out of the guitar shop with money, I usually head over to the nearest goth-shop.

Comment

"If I get out of the guitar shop with money, I usually head over to the nearest goth-shop."

I see that!!..man, that fucking avatar is killing me!! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Well, This is my secong home..I bought it with the intentions of it being my very last home..because "residency" my city..you must live where you work.

SO, with that said..I found a old all brick old English tudor DOUBLE..two seperate units..

We gutted the entire place..I designed it...I wanted a "castle"..so I made one..I made as close to a castle that I could..I picked ornate English wallpaper..I have found pretty big Garoyles thru the years..The is a 25 foot high gothic arch in the great room..with a gothic balcony with gargoyle..Burgandy berber throu-out..Dark walnut (almost black) wainscoating in every room..nothing but antinques and and victorian furniture..I can go on forever..but only Pics cans do it justice..

I LOVE my home..It's ME..I designed it for ME..not to sell..

But now that I'm retired..my wife and I think it may be in our best intrest to move to the burbs in a nice new "pretty" house...FUCK THAT!!

But ..this city sucks ass ..even though my neighborhood is VERY nice (copland)..

Well I'm putting it on the market this summer..if I can't get a HUGE chunk of change for this place..I'm dying in it!

I don't care if I get old enough to be the last cracker on the block! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Hey..This is all about this topic..I designed my house..I'm GAY!!!

I'm a gay vampire!!! [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                  fuzzy wuzzy

[/ QUOTE ]
                  Fuzzy Wuzzy was a woman??
                  I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Yes Steve, I have a fuzzy wuzzy..he's a 4 lb chihuahua named Pico..

he has the run of the castle and pooped on my pillow and peed on my bald head...he's just adorable! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Where the hell did you get the budget for your house? 25 foot arch, balcony, etc. I know in Idaho you couldn't do that with a cop's budget.

Tell you what. Some of my friends are looking into selling one of their testicles. Supposedly you can reproduce just fine with only one, and they'll give you a prosthetic one. They sell for a pretty penny too. If this is all not the likely urban legend it sounds like, I'll buy your house this summer. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                        [ QUOTE ]
                        fuzzy wuzzy

[/ QUOTE ]
                        Fuzzy Wuzzy was a woman??

[/ QUOTE ]

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] i love that film. " Yes! i'm fucking...deaf!"

sounds like a nice dog you have there Bill. Did it have an implant up his arse that included your foot? [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                        93 USA Soloist EDS
                        USA HT6 Juggernaut
                        Charvel DK24FR

Comment

MetallicaRocks I'm VERY good with my money and was able to save TONS of it..All the other cops thout I was crack dealer or something..not kidding...or they used to always say.."mob money"..nope, I just saved money all my life and I ALWAYS wanted a house like this but couldn't aford one..when I this was a DOUBLE..the light went off in my head and I knew exactly what I wanted to do and did it!!

Steve ..I payed Pico back..I posted that once but the thread was immediately pulled..I didn't hurt Pico...I lOVE him...let's just say I RETURNED the favor!!!

eye for an eye...pee for a pee.. [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

That's how I roll... [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
                          X