Am I gay?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Am I gay?

I like to use old Corning Ware perculator coffee pots. They make the best coffee. Well, my non-discript pot just got replaced with a pot that has a stunning bokay of blue flowers on it. It livens up my kitchen. It is so floral it makes me very happy. [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]
    I am a true ass set to this board.

Re: Am I gay?

<font color="aqua">no at ll, you're just a little queer [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img] </font>
    Dave ->

"would someone answer that damn phone?!?!"

Comment

Yes, you are! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] Put one of these Blue Floral Ibanez arrangements in it.
      [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
      I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img].....Ummmmm I don't think that meets all the criteria of "Gay" my brotha!!

now if you smoke a little pole now and then...then...ummm...maybe.. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]
        "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
        Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

If you feel a queer pounding in your hole, then yes, you are gay. Flowers on your perculator? Can't say I have that problem, but seeing you take such joy in a pot is neato.
          Tarbaby Fraser.

Comment

No you are not gay, look at rockstars, look what they are wearing, all that floral stuff etc. they bag the most chicks with that gayness
            "There is nothing more fearful than imagination without taste" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

"To be stupid, selfish and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost" - Gustave Flaubert

Comment

I take joy in a little pot..

I also have a vase fetish!!

I actually had sex with my pottery!!! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Is that gay??? [img]/images/graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img]
              "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
              Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Fett...The flowers are blue...You are safe...
                Bon Jovi is like a frozen Coca Cola.. It's cool, it's crunchy, but when all is said and done it is still pop....

Comment

Well, a girl told me on Monday that I was a fag for admitting that I enjoy figure skating.

But damn, those ice dancers are hot!!! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                  Sleep. The sound doesn't collapse to riffs of early eyes either.

Comment

Dunno if you're gay or not, but I do know that you like coffee that tastes like ass. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                    The JCF-er Formerly Known as axtogrind.

myspace.com/boogieblockmusic

Comment

FEMALE ice skaters are HOT!! Sweet ass legs and tight asses!!! They are just a step above tennis players!!

Comment

Quit being gay Fett...

Comment

My Zippo lighter has a very nice white enamaled unicorn on it. I have flowered wallpaper all over my walls of the trailer. But, the lil old lady did that. But, I like it. I am going through a mid-life crisis!!! I'd come out of the closet but I can't get to it to come out. There are too many guitar cases that are blocking my coming out. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                          I am a true ass set to this board.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                            FEMALE ice skaters are HOT!! Sweet ass legs and tight asses!!! They are just a step above tennis players!!

[/ QUOTE ]

innnnnnnnnnnDEED! the 32 year old soon to be mrs sully can have quarters bounced off her ass all day long. however, ice skates are not kind to the feet! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                            Sully Guitars - Built by Rock & Roll
                            Sully Guitars on Facebook
                            Sully Guitars on Google+
                            Sully Guitars on Tumblr

Comment

Prove it!!! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
                              X