I think you're probably ok, just as long as you don't order one of these:

http://www.hunkabutta.com/tokyo_kare...ttyguitar.html

Comment

Re: Am I gay?

[ QUOTE ]
      I think you're probably ok, just as long as you don't order one of these:

http://www.hunkabutta.com/tokyo_kare...ttyguitar.html

[/ QUOTE ]

I just pissed myself!!! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Sounds like you are starting to athethorize and add akthents to differnt things in you home. Very gay if you ask me.

Comment

"innnnnnnnnnnDEED! the 32 year old soon to be mrs sully can have quarters bounced off her ass all day long. however, ice skates are not kind to the feet!"

He already did proove it...he posted a pic of her...she's HOT!!

I say this with all due respect Sully...she's cute as hell!! [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]
          "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
          Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Oh, Stop being Gay fett.. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Fett, you'd hate being gay..it's a pain in the ass... [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

So I have read!!! [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

I want to bone that Russian...how could you not? Her last name begins with SLUT.

Oooh, her and that Canadamerican ice dancer in a threesome!! Well, maybe throw in that Ukrainian ice dancing whore as well!!! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Mike
              Sleep. The sound doesn't collapse to riffs of early eyes either.

Comment

I think I should start watchin' the Olympics..I guess I'm missing something!

I used to sport so much wood watching those chicks with the Ice skates and Gynastics and whatnots..with the backflips.. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                  "innnnnnnnnnnDEED! the 32 year old soon to be mrs sully can have quarters bounced off her ass all day long. however, ice skates are not kind to the feet!"

He already did proove it...he posted a pic of her...she's HOT!!

I say this with all due respect Sully...she's cute as hell!! [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

she is indeed! hard to get photo captures of the quarter bouncing, though. sorry. maybe someday we'll do an experiment with stop motion photography or whatever that's called. er, yeah! i'll get right on it! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                  Sully Guitars - Built by Rock & Roll
                  Sully Guitars on Facebook
                  Sully Guitars on Google+
                  Sully Guitars on Tumblr

Comment

You're Gay, by definition, if you watch ice skating. And I don't. But I watch Sparticus every chance I get. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                    I am a true ass set to this board.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                      she is indeed! hard to get photo captures of the quarter bouncing, though. sorry. maybe someday we'll do an experiment with stop motion photography or whatever that's called. er, yeah! i'll get right on it! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

How about video??? [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

yeah, i think we've beaten that horse by now. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                        Sully Guitars - Built by Rock & Roll
                        Sully Guitars on Facebook
                        Sully Guitars on Google+
                        Sully Guitars on Tumblr

Comment

[img]/images/graemlins/brow.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/refuse.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/refuse.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

If you can't remember the last time you had sex with a woman, If you have a bed spread with flowers and ruffles on it. If you have a large bouquet of potporri in your bath room, you are either married or gay, coffee pot with flowers I don't think I'd worry, although they say if you are wondering if you're gay.....guess what tinkerbell [img]/images/graemlins/poke.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
                            I say the boy ain't right!

Comment

You're not one of them De-Caf guys on Capital Hill, are you?
                              Have you noticed having an extended pinky while you drink your coffee? Do you squat to Pee? Do you listen to showtunes while drinking your coffee?
                              ...that taste like tart, lemon yogart

Comment

Like my grandpa used to say: If you have to ask,then you probably are~!

So ,sorry to say,but yes,you're gay!

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
                                X