Am I gay?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Am I gay?

I only squat to pee because I am so tall I keep missing. I take my coffee black and I only entend my pinky to clean out me ears. "Is that soooooo gay?" [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
    I am a true ass set to this board.

Comment

I think anyone that has to ask if they're gay is in fact gay. Fett, you are gay.
      I want REAL change. I want dead bodies littering the capitol.

- Newc

Comment

Well, that's a load off!!!! But, can we keep it "our little secret?" [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
          I take my coffee black

[/ QUOTE ]

Hmmm......what kind of innuendo is that??? [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
            I want to bone that Russian...how could you not? Her last name begins with SLUT.

Oooh, her and that Canadamerican ice dancer in a threesome!! Well, maybe throw in that Ukrainian ice dancing whore as well!!! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Mike

[/ QUOTE ] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] Damn Mike, yous da man! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] "Sportin' a woody when you're walking by. Sportin' a woody when your titties fly. Sportin' a woody rippin' my fly. Sportin' a woody till the day I die!" Sorry, I couldn't help myself! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] Plus I'm a big Dangerous Toys fan! Scott Dalhover and Danny Aaron rocks! [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]
            "The BLUES is the tonic for what ails ya."

Comment

Fett ain't gay..he likes BOOBIES!!

Smile if you like BOOBIES Fett!!! [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
              "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
              Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Boobies are the greatest. Nice to look at and nice to eat. Anybody else ever notice that their girls bras smell sweet? I am not talking about perfume, deodorant. etc, just the normal scent. I am not talking about a worked out in sports bra either, just an everyday sling. One of the great mysteries of life.
                Remember, Wherever you go,.. there you are

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                  I think anyone that has to ask if they're gay is in fact gay. Fett, you are gay.

[/ QUOTE ]

Brokeback JCF.

He can't quit you, Bill.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                    [ QUOTE ]
                    I want to bone that Russian...how could you not? Her last name begins with SLUT.

Oooh, her and that Canadamerican ice dancer in a threesome!! Well, maybe throw in that Ukrainian ice dancing whore as well!!! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Mike

[/ QUOTE ] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] Damn Mike, yous da man! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] "Sportin' a woody when you're walking by. Sportin' a woody when your titties fly. Sportin' a woody rippin' my fly. Sportin' a woody till the day I die!" Sorry, I couldn't help myself! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] Plus I'm a big Dangerous Toys fan! Scott Dalhover and Danny Aaron rocks! [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

I love that song!!

Sportin' a woody!!

Mike
                    Sleep. The sound doesn't collapse to riffs of early eyes either.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]

Brokeback JCF.

He can't quit you, Bill.

[/ QUOTE ]
                      Isn't that a Led Zeppelin song? I can't quit you, Billy. [img]/images/graemlins/band.gif[/img]
                      I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Am I gay, or do I just listen to Cradle of Filth too fucking much?

Candles, incense, a bed canopy, all matching colors, etc. Oh, what a queer!

Do I make you feel any better Fett?

Comment

Quit being Gay Fett... Just stop it... Mmmmk?

Comment

I had a very hetero dream last night. Boobies and hot sex ad everything. I wasn't watching. "I was DOING!!!!!". [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] I'm not gay after all. I just like flowers.

Comment

probably

Comment

Fett, you ever considered a sex change to let that woman inside you free? [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                                93 USA Soloist EDS
                                USA HT6 Juggernaut
                                Charvel DK24FR

Comment

Working...
                                X